No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder's other options...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
    Fook 'em Larry X. AJ can't truly call himself the Champion, with a shark like Wilder out there still carrying an 0.
    It seems like they want every excuse for the fight to not happen. Why are they so damn concerned about how much Wilder makes?? Lets just hope the damn fight happens or we all lose

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
      Fook 'em Larry X. AJ can't truly call himself the Champion, with a shark like Wilder out there still carrying an 0.
      Then neither could Fury but he did..

Neither can wilder now, but he does. they all need eachother

Comment

"Only" earning 2 or 3 million a fight? Wilder earns life-changing money every fight.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          why are ya'll concerned about his money?
          Turning down a career high purse for a fight he really wants.

Comment

Arent you the same fool that said Wilder should hold out for more money bc so and so did and got more ?

Another Wilder fan that dont want the fight ! lol

Comment

They're more attracted to men who make a lot of money. Buncha queers...

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                It reflects on the whole sport when an american WBC HW champion of the world isnt even clearing 3 million per fight.

The man should by all rights be earning the same if not more than Anthony Joshua.

Im not pinning any blame on wilder, hes an exciting fighter with a disgusting power but.. somewhere along the line you gotta call bad management.

I dont see why people think if he beats AJ he automatically starts clearing 20/30 million dollar pay days lol. he wont, if he beats AJ.. and then beats AJ again in a rematch.. he goes back to earning maybe 10 mil purses tops.

he isnt what the vast majority of the boxing paying customer wants as the face of the sport, and thats down to poor promotion
                The last five words were the key. Wilder has won 40+ fights, only once not knocking out opponent - quite often in devastating fashion. He also is very vocal with the media himself calling out he right names, the perfect man really to promote. He's also American which should have given him a huge head start.

Now I know Americans don't like Hearn but he's not only turned Joshua into what he is today but managed to get people like Bellew into huge fights despite being a relative unknown prior.

I really think wilder wouldn't be badly placed to accept hearns $5 mil offer to fight Brezeale on DAZN, And see what happens promotion wise - I would imagine Hearn would make it an absolute flagship of the whole launch - and wilder could only benefit from that! That would obviously mean he needs to take a step back and take emotion out of it and think what's best for himself, let's wait and see!

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Arent you the same fool that said Wilder should hold out for more money bc so and so did and got more ?

Another Wilder fan that dont want the fight ! lol
                  No...I havent spoken on his money period....thats what you do

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
                    The last five words were the key. Wilder has won 40+ fights, only once not knocking out opponent - quite often in devastating fashion. He also is very vocal with the media himself calling out he right names, the perfect man really to promote. He's also American which should have given him a huge head start.

Now I know Americans don't like Hearn but he's not only turned Joshua into what he is today but managed to get people like Bellew into huge fights despite being a relative unknown prior.

I really think wilder wouldn't be badly placed to accept hearns $5 mil offer to fight Brezeale on DAZN, And see what happens promotion wise - I would imagine Hearn would make it an absolute flagship of the whole launch - and wilder could only benefit from that! That would obviously mean he needs to take a step back and take emotion out of it and think what's best for himself, let's wait and see!
                    If Wilder was intelligent he would have have went to the Joshua vs Parker fight in the first place , this was a clear sign of the nonsense that was to come from Finkel and co.

DAZN would have been a foot in the door for Wilder as a no longer cable network fighter but im guessing Finkel wants to bleed him slowly and have full control of Wilder so he has basically a 6'7 idiot puppet losing money by the boat loads bc his 5 managers need him to have annual income .

Comment

No...I havent spoken on his money period....thats what you do
                      Nope thats what you do , except you do it in defense of Wilder beintg under paid and go along with his idiotic ideas and DONT know why your doing it , right ? Because you wouldn't be doing it inthe first place . lol

And i posted ONE of MANY quotes you stated below but you dont bring up money correct ? lol ....

I speak of money showing who is actually lying and whos ACTUALLY stalling the fight .

You cant and really shouldn't speak about money for OBVIOUS reasons , mainly it requires a certain level of education !

"GGG demanded the same and got over 40 percent..Aim high!!!"
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-15-2018, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X