Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can this Pacquiao realistically beat Danny Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's one of those instances where I "feel" like the way pac fights, Danny should be easy work, even at this stage. But idk. Danny's not exactly elite and I fully expect him to take L #2 against Porter. Danny's like another Bradley. Did good work at 140 but 147 is a different story. He may get a win or two there but he ain't special there

Comment

DSG was never that good. He made his name by beating Khan, who is a bum. 40 year old Manny would KO/TKO him.

Comment

This would be an interesting match up. I think Porter is just too big and physical and would do what Horn did, but just a little worse. But Garcia isn't one who imposes his size on opponents and he isn't going to be that much bigger than Pacquiao. I think this fight could go either way, but either Garcia clips him or Pacquiao out hustles him for a decision.

Pacman dominated Vargas/Bradley just recently, lets not forget that. His one off performance vs against Horn, and even then most thought he won. This guy isn't done by any means, just keep him away from Crawford and Spence.

Comment

danny garcia about to turn into the next robert guerrero human punch bag for pbc

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
            Lol, yea. Danny is too small to fck with even an old Pac. You guys need to get real, the only fighter in the last almost 20 years that can speak on Manny is Floyd and that was a terrible fight.
            How much size advantage do people need to have some sort of chances on Pacquiao?

Comment

I say yes because stylistically, Pac matches up very well against Danny Garcia. Manny's mobility and handspeed would carry the day against him.

Comment

Danny's timing is too good for Pac at this stage. Danny would win a 8-4 decision

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  How much size advantage do people need to have some sort of chances on Pacquiao?
                  He is going to have to be bigger and faster than Pac, he may be a bit taller but he doesnt carry more mass than Pac and he doesnt have Pacs overall speed (feet and hands). The same reason Danny loses to Loma but maybe gets more beat up against Pac even at this stage. Pac is a thousand years wiser boxing wise than anything Danny has ever seen. Danny would get smoked by even an old Manny, its ludicrous Danny talks about fighting Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildstalker View Post
                    Danny looked disappointing vs Brandon Rios. I think Pac could still beat him at this point.
                    Of course he f**king could. Not only would he beat Danny, he'd f**king obliterate him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
                      Danny's timing is too good for Pac at this stage. Danny would win a 8-4 decision
                      Lmao you're ******ed

Your boxing fan license should be revoked for life

Comment

Working...
                      X