No announcement yet.

If Manny can't dominate Lucas he needs to retire ASAP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    Larry is mad right now. How he wish he could have made a thread abt how shot Manny is.
    LarryXXX would have had 3 or 4 threads going on simultaneously if Manny had lost .....

The question is,
    why is LarryXXX so hard on Manny but not on his idol Floyd?

Comment

Interesting that ditching both Roach and Arum appears to have breathed new life into a career that was looking pretty dead in the wake of the loss to Horn. I wonder if this is Manny taking the advice Floyd gave him way back when to become his own guy and a free agent.

Comment

Matthysse was the younger man. Manny dominated every round and couldn't have looked better. What more do you want?

Comment

To be honest, he may aswell continue fighting.

Matthysse isn't a great opponent at this point but Pacquaio clearly has something left in the tank.

He should perhaps try and fight one of the top 10 guys and if he looks as good, try out one of the Top 5 guys.

Or if he wants to retire then retire he doesn't need to fight but with millions of dollars on the table and coming off that performance then I think the chances of him fighting again is very high.

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
            How about if Pac won the same way Mayweather last 7 fights?

How come if Pac fights it should always by brutal KO?
            Yeah, the double standard. Floyd can win boring fights, but Manny has to win by exciting fights and when he does, he's on Peds, but when it's floyd being caught red handed sticking needles and IVs it's alright. Only in NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              He dominated Larry.
              great job by Manny

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                Larry is mad right now. How he wish he could have made a thread abt how shot Manny is.
                No, I was sleep..great job by Manny

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  No, I was sleep..great job by Manny
                  So instead of watching Manny fight, who you say you are a fan of, you spend your Saturday night watching Floyd highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
                    So instead of watching Manny fight, who you say you are a fan of, you spend your Saturday night watching Floyd highlights.
                    No I went to sleep and woke up and watched it on YouTube as I said I would

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X