No announcement yet.

If Manny can't dominate Lucas he needs to retire ASAP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Manny can't dominate Lucas he needs to retire ASAP

Lucas is old and wasn't even elite in his prime..Manny should beat him easily, it is sad he is still fighting at this age for 1/4th of the money he was fighting for in his prime. Manny is an ATG and deserves better then this. I wish him well and hope he retires healthy and wealthy...

Stfu Pac shoulda retired a LONG time ago

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
      I agree.......

Comment

If he would have just listened to Floyd and lived the no risk, high reward life, maybe he wouldn't be in this predicament?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          Lucas is old and wasn't even elite in his prime..Manny should beat him easily, it is sad he is still fighting at this age for 1/4th of the money he was fighting for in his prime. Manny is an ATG and deserves better then this. I wish him well and hope he retires healthy and wealthy...
          Atg he is. But it’s been time for him to retire. These guys that have been going the distance with wouldn’t even be qualified sparring partners in his day. With that being said. I’m excited to watch boxing tonight and may the best man win

Comment

pacs prime ended when floyd beat him........

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
              Looks like cold storage might have another body in there.

Comment

I agree, truth is he should have been gone but ill watch. Pac is always fun to watch so Ill watch as long as he fights.

Comment

Manny couldn’t dominate horn..

Manny is old and a shell of his former self.

Comment

Larry I like you man you've been around a long time on here like myself and a few others still posting but be honest Manny could bodybag Lucas in round 1 and you'd still say it was weak and he can't go anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X