Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: Pacquiao is Mexicutioner - But I'm Not Mexican!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    actually his ko went down when he got with roach and ariza!! check the stats!! that's why i never get the whole thing about ariza juicing manny up?

he actually has less ko's once he got with roach and ariza!! alex came on board during the david diaz fight up until the marquez 4 fight. he has 1 ko from hatton, a tko for david diaz and a tko for cotto. ???????
    He had more ko's with lesser smaller fighters. Ariza worked with Manny from 2008 to 2013. Their is a statement by Roach that said Ariza was giving Manny a drink before workouts. When Roach asked what was in the drink Ariza refused to tell him. Roach also stated he wouldn't be surprised if Manny came out posotive. Ariza opened up a lawsuit on Roach. I can send you the link if needed

Comment

you act like all 39 mexicans manny beat was ATG

but that doesnt even matter, you act like marquez beat manny 4 times. pac still up 2-1. how is marquez the filipinocutioner being down 2-1??
      Marquez beat a few Filipino (specially at the beginning of his career) of his own, shall we call him the filipinocutioner?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigpoppa13 View Post
        He had more ko's with lesser smaller fighters. Ariza worked with Manny from 2008 to 2013. Their is a statement by Roach that said Ariza was giving Manny a drink before workouts. When Roach asked what was in the drink Ariza refused to tell him. Roach also stated he wouldn't be surprised if Manny came out posotive. Ariza opened up a lawsuit on Roach. I can send you the link if needed
        roach said that after firing ariza and then getting into it with team rios during the pac fight. if you believe that then more power to you i guess. why didnt roach said anything about it then? lol. still salty. 13 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
          Marquez beat a few Filipino (specially at the beginning of his career) of his own, shall we call him the filipinocutioner?
          you can call him what you want. the fans and media was the one who gave manny that name.

Comment

Matthysse: ''Pacquiao is Mexicutioner - But I'm Not Mexican!''

youre not a ww either.

Comment

Damn right you're not!

Comment

roach said that after firing ariza and then getting into it with team rios during the pac fight. if you believe that then more power to you i guess. why didnt roach said anything about it then? lol. still salty. 13 lol.
                Manny never dominated Marquez. All fight were close until Marquez put Manny to sleep and put an ! mark. Don't hate western chump lol
                Last edited by Bigpoppa13; 07-16-2018, 11:54 PM.

Comment

you can call him what you want. the fans and media was the one who gave manny that name.

Comment

Working...
                  X