Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: Pacquiao is Mexicutioner - But I'm Not Mexican!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milkey1 View Post
    Last time I checked Manny was getting outboxed early by D level Horn and hasn’t had a knockout in 9 years but he’s gonna knock Lucas out ok lol
    Horn's probably in better fighting shape than Lucas. Lucas has looked terrible recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      No mexican in this fight but they still find ways to promote the fight to the mexican faithful. They know what crowd puts forth the most monies toward this business we call the sweet science. Plain and simple. By the way, JMM is your daddy pacquiao lmao
      I plan to watch this fight because I am a scientist of the Sweet Science but more people would watch it with Dennis Miller as a commentator....just saying

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
        I plan to watch this fight because I am a scientist of the Sweet Science but more people would watch it with Dennis Miller as a commentator....just saying
        Very probable. Enjoy the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          No mexican in this fight but they still find ways to promote the fight to the mexican faithful. They know what crowd puts forth the most monies toward this business we call the sweet science. Plain and simple. By the way, JMM is your daddy pacquiao lmao
          how did they try to promote this fight to the mexicans? lol... lucas is actually throwing shade at yall!! so yall gonna buy this fight because of that?

Comment

No you ain't got the heart of a mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              how did they try to promote this fight to the mexicans? lol... lucas is actually throwing shade at yall!! so yall gonna buy this fight because of that?
              Just by mentioning anything regarding Mexico wethef its "shade" or not, does the trick. They know it I know it but you dont? Ok, good luck sir

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                Horn's probably in better fighting shape than Lucas. Lucas has looked terrible recently.
                Matthysse got a 7th rd knockout in his last fight I personally think thats pretty decent considering only having fought a couple times Recent years.

Comment

Mexicutioner apparently Manny does not approve of the moniker.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    Marquez probably was on roids then. And pac was probably on roids for a good stretch of his career too.
                    Maybe!!! I mean if anything can we get a fair compromise??? Pac was on Roids most of his career and Marquez may have use them when he turned 39!

Comment

Like somebody suggested a time ago
                      Asians turn mexicans into runners
                      Lucas is going to run too no matter of he azteca or some nazi offspring

Comment

Working...
                      X