Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: Pacquiao is Mexicutioner - But I'm Not Mexican!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay Macduff.

Comment

For all the Mexicans riding Matthysee's dick now he shows you how he really feels.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        For all the Mexicans riding Matthysee's dick now he shows you how he really feels.
        yet, they're getting mad at manny instead because the fans and media crowned him the mexicutioner back then. lol .. they should be getting mad at lucas for disrespecting them, but somehow it's manny's fault

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          Just by mentioning anything regarding Mexico wethef its "shade" or not, does the trick. They know it I know it but you dont? Ok, good luck sir
          who's they? it's lucas only lol. so lucas suckered you into buying the fight just for saying that?

Comment

True but Spanish is the main spoken language in Argentina. So close enough. If your brown and speak Spanish, you'll be called a Mexican by me. I'm half Mexican so I can do this. If your Mexican and say you don't speak Spanish I call you a coconut, brown on the outside, white in the middle. 😂

Comment

Nerds in boxing scene can't take a ****ing joke. Hilarious. How do you guys function in society?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                who's they? it's lucas only lol. so lucas suckered you into buying the fight just for saying that?
                I'm not buying the fight. I'm no sucker... Why mention Mexico then?

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  I'm not buying the fight. I'm no sucker... Why mention Mexico then?
                  go ask lucas!!! why are you getting mad at us?

Comment

Originally posted by Muchen View Post
                    Marquez was on roids when he beat pac...he was flabby when he fought Floyd but looked built as f&$k later at welterweight.
                    i think Marquez was on roids just like I think Manny was on roids when he had Ariza on his team. His ko streak ended when ariza left

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      yet, they're getting mad at manny instead because the fans and media crowned him the mexicutioner back then. lol .. they should be getting mad at lucas for disrespecting them, but somehow it's manny's fault
                      who's getting mad at manny. He didn't name himself that. But I do think they should call Marquez the pinoycutioner since he almost killed Manny and beat pinoy fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X