Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Manny even have any real fans any more??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
    You're too busy with work and family to make a post in a forum?

So Manny is on a year-by-year trial basis with you?
    Dude, I have 2 and 4 years old babies and I work full time. I used to spend a good chunk of my free time posting here before when it was just me and the wife. But things change quickly when you got kids.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      pac fan have a thing called a job, most floyd fans doesnt so they can be on here all day.
      101% true.

Comment

Checking in...

He’s in the sig with every post. Of course he’s not what he once was but I still get excited for his fights and more importantly I’m not the type to stop being a fan just because a fighter isn’t what he once was. Sure Manny has slowed down from his prime but he is STILL one of the best welterweights in the world and more importantly is a living legend. He will go down as one of the greatest to ever do it and more importantly for me will always be one of my favorite fighters. Who has had as many exciting and rewatchable fights since Manny in his prime?

War Pacman!!!

Comment

What the hell Larry. I'm still a fan.

Yes, Floyd is better but Manny is still a great fighter.

Comment

Lol another joke thread by the anti pac guys.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              Because all I ever see is posters talking about Mayweather...They only come to Manny threads to bring up Floyd...I honestly do not get it, never seen anything like this before.. The guy had a great career and now seems to be floating into the deep end, No build up for his fight from his so called fans, yet soon as Floyds name is mentioned we get a 200 plus reply thread..
              Present here! I can be his number one critique anytime as well, and i may not like what he’s up to lately.. but I still wish him the best. I hope with a Matthysse victory he rides off the sunset.

It’s just not fun to root for young dudes to demolish an old legend.

Same way I rooted for Floyd. And wanted him to retire.

I was witnessed of the fanboyism of their era. And i believed that was as well the peak of my career here at nsb.
              So I doubt any boxer in the future would ever be closer to my heart than Manny and Floyd =)

I’ll always be proud that I can be a fan of both of them and criticize them both as well if rightfully so.

Comment

Yes I'm as big and as die hard of a Pacquiao fan that you'd ever meet

You could put dude in the ring with literally anybody and I'd root for him

You could put him in the ring with Jesus Christ or Brian Sutherland or a damn starving Ethiopian child and I'd still root for him to win

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  Because all I ever see is posters talking about Mayweather...They only come to Manny threads to bring up Floyd...I honestly do not get it, never seen anything like this before.. The guy had a great career and now seems to be floating into the deep end, No build up for his fight from his so called fans, yet soon as Floyds name is mentioned we get a 200 plus reply thread..
                  There is unfinished business, we all want to see a scrap between the two of them....

Comment

Haha...... well after PAC wins tonight, nobody wants to hear complaints about the number of pac threads.

Comment

Do people make threads about Roy Jones jr when he fights?
                      I can't speak for anyone else but I was a huge RJJ fan and a big Manny fan and at a certain point you just wished the guys would retire. You still watch their fights but with sort of a sadness that they are tarnishing their great names in the sport. Of course Manny is nowhere close to what Roy became but he's on his way if he really doesn't have any money left.

At a certain point I'll stop watching Manny fight after he is getting embarrassed by no name guys which may not be far off. I'll be watching tonight and rooting for him as usual but I'm one of the level headed fans that knows he just can't compete with the top guys at 147 like Spence and Crawford at this point. His best years are well behind him.

Comment

Working...
                      X