No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Eyes Lomachenko Next, Arum Ready To Make Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    Hopefully Crawford wises up one day and leaves top rank. Don’t be like bradley
    That's what I've been saying because if he stays with Top Rank his career will remain at a stalemate because there is no place for him to go at 147. The PBC holds all the belts and competition at that weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
      Arum and Loma doing everything they can to keep Loma relevant, while making sure they stay clear of Mikey Garcia.

Even if it means fighting a worn out, washed up Pac-Man who can no longer fight but still carries name recognition.
      Ha fool. You must be trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Floydushka View Post
        Seems like Pacman itches to earn everything he can while he is able to. But why Loma who is barely a lightweight? That's ridiculous.
        Because the last time Manny Pacquiao fought a welterweight it didn't go well for him (Jeff 'The Hornet' Horn).

The last time he dragged up a lightweight, he looked dominant (Brandon Rios).

Manny knows what he's doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Floydushka View Post
          Seems like Pacman itches to earn everything he can while he is able to. But why Loma who is barely a lightweight? That's ridiculous.
          I'll explain bro. Pac is a small welterweight in his last fight at lightweight against David Diaz pac was barely 135 pounds. But as he was getting older he didn't want to keep melting down to 135 so went up to welterweight.

Even then weighing in at around 143 or 144 he's never weighed the full 147. Closest to that is yesterday's weigh in coming in at 146. Interestingly pac blamed weight on a flat performance against clottey weighing in at 145.7 so we might see a flat performance if we take into account this fact.

It's my belief pac could get down to 140 with ease and enough time in camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
            PAC should destroy the shot Matysee easily. PAC vs CRAWFORD should be next being that ARUM is associated with both and can make the fight in 5min. LOMO vs M GARCIA is what I want to see also.
            I would not want to see Manny fight Crawford. Manny would lose and lose badly. Hate to see him look as overmatched as he would.

Comment

Originally posted by gamesworn View Post
              Bob Arum is known liar dude. His infamous line " Yesterday i was lying, today im telling the truth", coming from his own mouth.

Pacman and Crawford is a huge fight and its Manny who will generate most of the money, he deserves it.

And you said it was Manny who stated it, when in fact it was just Arum telling the story, maybe it was true or maybe not, we will never know.
              Saying that a boxing promoter is a "known liar dude" goes for all of them in my opinion. That's what makes being a boxing fan so frustrating.

Comment

Working...
              X