No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Eyes Lomachenko Next, Arum Ready To Make Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IBOX4LIFE View Post
    There are numerous articles and videos where Pacquiao states he wants no part of Terence Bud Crawford and for good reason.
    Show me the video or at least the link on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
      PAC should destroy the shot Matysee easily. PAC vs CRAWFORD should be next being that ARUM is associated with both and can make the fight in 5min. LOMO vs M GARCIA is what I want to see also.
      Crawford should not be fighting a 39 year old Manny..for what?

Comment

Pacquiao and Roach are on record that they want no part of Terence Crawford.

That's why Lomachenko is going to get the passing of the torch moment instead.

Comment

For You Sir...

Originally posted by gamesworn View Post
          Show me the video or at least the link on it.
          https://youtu.be/D_-OqbqBz9U

Comment

https://youtu.be/D_-OqbqBz9U
            Lol It was Arum, not Pacquiao. Everyone knows that Arum is liar, no point using that video as your reference.

Comment

Arum and Loma doing everything they can to keep Loma relevant, while making sure they stay clear of Mikey Garcia.

Even if it means fighting a worn out, washed up Pac-Man who can no longer fight but still carries name recognition.

Comment

???

Originally posted by gamesworn View Post
                Lol It was Arum, not Pacquiao. Everyone knows that Arum is liar, no point using that video as your reference.
                So all these years prior Bob has spoken for Pacquiao and I am sure you were cool with it, but now you don't. Cool, so if I find the video where Pacman asks for 20 million to fight TBC, will that do it for you? Pacman knows he won't get 20 million so is that good enough for you? Pacman wants NO PART of Terence Bud Crawford.

Comment

Would be a good fight. Much better fight than Manny vs Crawford because the size difference there is just too extreme. Manny and Loma are much closer in size despite Manny fighting way above his natural weight class at 147.

Comment

So all these years prior Bob has spoken for Pacquiao and I am sure you were cool with it, but now you don't. Cool, so if I find the video where Pacman asks for 20 million to fight TBC, will that do it for you? Pacman knows he won't get 20 million so is that good enough for you? Pacman wants NO PART of Terence Bud Crawford.
                    Bob Arum is known liar dude. His infamous line " Yesterday i was lying, today im telling the truth", coming from his own mouth.

Pacman and Crawford is a huge fight and its Manny who will generate most of the money, he deserves it.

And you said it was Manny who stated it, when in fact it was just Arum telling the story, maybe it was true or maybe not, we will never know.

Comment

Pac is his own man and all but this bout would be a sad fight to watch. At this current stage of his career Loma would hurt Manny, embarrass him and possibly even stop him. In addition, it's harder on an aging fighter's body to try to cut weight. Pac hasn't made the 140 lb weight limit in 10 years. This could turn out to be a total mismatch.

Comment

Working...
                      X