Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Eyes Lomachenko Next, Arum Ready To Make Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll have to see how Pacquiao looks on Saturday but my guess is this is a bad idea.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      LOL Loma has said time and time again that he is not going above 135 for a long time. He also said he is not interested in Manny, but Bob refuses to listen.
      ... yes, Lomachenko’s team said that the fight can't be at above 135...

Comment

From Arum's perspective I understand why he wants to put Pac in with Loma or Crawford. To him that will greatly increase their profile. If Manny wins though Crawford deserves to get that fight. He has the Wbo belt now and a chance for the wba belt also is the best step. Loma is looking to get Mikey and to me, that is the best course for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Floydushka View Post
          Seems like Pacman itches to earn everything he can while he is able to. But why Loma who is barely a lightweight? That's ridiculous.
          Because, though a solid punch at 135, Lomachenko's pop basically stopped being heavy at 130; you force Lomachenko up to 140 and Pacquiao back to 140, Pacquiao might get embarrassed but there won't be any risk of being left for dead on a shot (which is possible with the fight that Top Rank actually wants, against Crawford at 147)

Comment

Crawford is there...

Comment

Arum just refuses to stop pimping out manny lol literally shaking every single red cent he can get out of this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                Arum just refuses to stop pimping out manny lol literally shaking every single red cent he can get out of this guy.
                ... Manny is "out" anyway... his legendary name isn't...

Comment

will it count as another div loma conquered?

Comment

CRAWFORD vs PAC is a PPV fight. Let's do it.

Comment

Loma should be skilled enough to beat a 40 yr. old Pacquiao @ 140, and then come back to 135! How many times did Floyd go to Super Welterweight and then back down to Welterweight? And those were title fights too! If it were any other fighter @ 140, I would say "hell naw," but vs. Pacquiao, I would have to sign for the bag!

Comment

Working...
                      X