• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    LMAO....This is true, wait what about Adonis Stevenson? LOL
    thank the good Lord he doesnt fight at 160

Comment

Excuses run deep with you dudes huh? Jermall vs lil g is the fight we want. Tell your boy lil g through social media like I have to MAN UP & fight Jermall.
      First of all he’s not my boy. Secondly Why would I tell him that over unifying with one of the other belt holders?

It’s a fight I want to see too but I’m not wilfully ignorant. I know that unless the mandatory is enforced it’s not happening. He doesn’t have anything to offer but if he did something to make himself unavoidable like beating another top name he would be.

You just want to see the fight because you think ggg might lose but you know there’s not that much value in it because Jermalls name value isn’t equal to his talent and that’s down to the opposition he’s faced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
        You do realize he cleaned out a division (minus his brother) moved up to MW, took a fight, next fight won a world championship all within a year? You know that correct? Let me guess that’s not good enough for you, you expected two world championships in one year? GTFO with that noise.

Garbage post
        Last I checked jermall was making that noise, all quiet after he got put on check in Brooklyn. Those charlos been on the radar for a minute good fighters at that. It just seems like they looking for for leftover s**t. Jermall vs billy joe why not? Jermall vs Jacobs? Jermall vs lemuix? Maybe even spike o Sullivan is that good enough for u? The thing is dem charlos always barking, I've been watching them for a long time. Also u say win another title with in a year, well i don't think he has a choice. Who is left? Andrade is gonna fight billy joe for a title obviously after like 2 years of inactivity. Jermall keeps saying lions only right? Just saying

Comment

Don't you worry frankie, Jermall is going to clean lil g up after Nelo beats lil g again.
          exactly he's gonna wait up after a war and pick up scraps. Typical al haymon fighter.

Comment

• I hope Andrade smokes his ass.

Comment

Jermall has 27 fights while lil g LITERALLY fought 35 "non top" "domestic level MW" THEN a welterweight at the 36th fight....LOL....And if Mall doesn't get lil g it goes to show how much of a #Twinky lil g is.
              When a fighter started to fight top competition is not a problem for you when it comes to your boy Wilder.

LOL hopefully for mall you are just his grupie nutthugging on NSB and not his manager.

His approach of the business at 160 is just bad.

Comment

• fight will be made but expect BJS to pull out 1 or 2 weeks before the actual fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                  fight will be made but expect BJS to pull out 1 or 2 weeks before the actual fight
                  Yeh or drop the belt to fight DeGale or rematch Eubank Jr.

That guy is a total fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
                    Last I checked jermall was making that noise, all quiet after he got put on check in Brooklyn. Those charlos been on the radar for a minute good fighters at that. It just seems like they looking for for leftover s**t. Jermall vs billy joe why not? Jermall vs Jacobs? Jermall vs lemuix? Maybe even spike o Sullivan is that good enough for u? The thing is dem charlos always barking, I've been watching them for a long time. Also u say win another title with in a year, well i don't think he has a choice. Who is left? Andrade is gonna fight billy joe for a title obviously after like 2 years of inactivity. Jermall keeps saying lions only right? Just saying
                    The guy has to step it for sure. How can anyone take him seriously as a middleweight considering his weak opposition.

Comment

Working...
                    X