Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders vs. Demetrius Andrade Ordered By WBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RapidSon View Post
    Wow. Really! Wtf is the WBC doing.
    They are trying to wait for Nelo to win so they can get more $ from the sanctioning fees.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      To bad we couldn't get Charlo/Murata. That would clean up the MW division real quick.

Murray, Spike aint worth the time. Theyre a tier below.
      Murata's handlers don't want that....

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
        how did andrade get to this point? hes had one fight at the weight
        So? Bud just moved up & fought for a title didn't he? Many Champions have, this is nothing new. You act like you want to protect bily hoe thinking lil g gon win vs Nelo but that aint the case. Nelo gon beat lil g again & Boo Boo probably gon beat bily hoe.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
          Great news guys!!! so hopefully jermall can fight someone with a pulse. I actually think Andrade should get a tune up, I can't remember his last fight tbh. Vanes? Willie Nelson? Maybe
          Don't you worry frankie, Jermall is going to clean lil g up after Nelo beats lil g again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
            Some people are funny, why would Saunders vacate his belt for this slouch? Andrade can box but thats it, he cant really fight, he has no real heart, no hunger to really go for it and let it all out in the ring, he will probably lose a close decision and then complain about a robbery.
            That right there sounds like you think Andrade would win.

Comment

• Does that mean BJS will now move up to 168lbs???

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                Yeah most likely fighting another "non top" domestic level MW then talking his way/begging for a payday PPV shot at GGG or Nelo, shot that he will never get.

The winner of those Derev/DJ and Andri/BJS (if it happens) fights will get the shots at GGG/Nelo.

I have been saying for a while he should have secure the Jacobs fight, The King didn't show up in Brooklyn lol.
                Jermall has 27 fights while lil g LITERALLY fought 35 "non top" "domestic level MW" THEN a welterweight at the 36th fight....LOL....And if Mall doesn't get lil g it goes to show how much of a #Twinky lil g is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
                  BJS about to take boo boo to school.

The most overrated fighter on boxing scene about to be exposed.
                  lil g holds that title.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                    Saunders is a master boxer IMO, and Andrade is no slouch in the boxing dept. Kinda doubt this will be an interesting fight for the casuals, but boxing purists should luv it. Saunders by UD.
                    Andrade M.D.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                      Behave yourself. He won an interim title against a bum. He’s had two fights at middleweight both c rank fighters.

What I would call success Is him fighting another contender at middleweight and not another member of the bum of the month club.

If he gets bypassed as an opponent by the ggg/Canelo winner to fight the winner of the Andrade/bjs fight or Jacobs/Drev match I don’t want to see you crying about him being ducked. To get a fight of that magnitude you need to raise your profile.
                      Excuses run deep with you dudes huh? Jermall vs lil g is the fight we want. Tell your boy lil g through social media like I have to MAN UP & fight Jermall.

Comment

Working...
                      X