Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders vs. Demetrius Andrade Ordered By WBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saunders is a master boxer IMO, and Andrade is no slouch in the boxing dept. Kinda doubt this will be an interesting fight for the casuals, but boxing purists should luv it. Saunders by UD.

Comment

... BJS looks to be in quite good shape...

Comment

He went up to 160

Comment

Originally posted by E-Sharp View Post
          This is the 3rd mandatory defense in a row the WBO has ordered Saunders to make in less than one calendar year. Meanwhile, Adonis Stevenson hasn't made a mandatory defense in almost 5 years.

How many of those mandatories did he fight though...

He's fought 3 times since December 2016 and only one was a Mando.. brings his tally to 3 fights pulled out in a calendar year.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
            Jesus, get off the dude’s nuts. He hasn’t been MW a year took one tune up fight, won the world title his next fight.

What do you call success? Should he have won two belts in a year?

SMDH!
            Behave yourself. He won an interim title against a bum. He’s had two fights at middleweight both c rank fighters.

What I would call success Is him fighting another contender at middleweight and not another member of the bum of the month club.

If he gets bypassed as an opponent by the ggg/Canelo winner to fight the winner of the Andrade/bjs fight or Jacobs/Drev match I don’t want to see you crying about him being ducked. To get a fight of that magnitude you need to raise your profile.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
              Dear God NO!! I seriously can't think of two other fighters I wouldnt want holding that belt hostage
              LMAO....This is true, wait what about Adonis Stevenson? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                Great news. Two other guys happy to sit around doing **** all of interest except sitting around waiting for a winner between Canelo and ggg forced to fight. Hopefully Charlo is forced to fight a relevant middleweight too
                He will fight lil g after lil g loses to Nelo.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                  Golovkin/Canelo
                  Jacobs/Derevyanchenko
                  Saunders/Andrade

So who does that leave for Charlo? Murray? Spike?
                  Charlos both going to have a fight in Texas on the same card maybe in Oct. Then after Nelo beats lil g they will let Jermall fight lil g if they want it that is....

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
                    BJS must wish he’d fought Murray now. Even if nobody was buying tickets. He also looks like he’s been on a continuous party since the Lemieux fight. I reckon he might retire young before UKAD find his coke stash
                    Yep, serves bily hoe right.

Comment

• Originally posted by RapidSon View Post
                      Lol Yes! These sanctioning bodies starting to realise this weak protect my record epidemic that's going on.
                      No such thing. That was CREATED to discredit T.B.E.

Comment

Working...
                      X