Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton: I Will NEVER Fight Michael Conlan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a scenario where both guys are comfortable with being a "second best" while keeping their friendly relationship alive. Boxing has evolved so much in recent decades. Or maybe it devolved to where it use to be? Who knows. If I'm certain of anything it's the craftsmanship and stability of boxers professional standing has ushered in a new era. An era that goes against the curve of what the "fans" want and follows the intuition of said fighters survival instincts.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Headline: Carl Frampton: I Will NEVER Fight Michael Conlan

Article: Carl Frampton: "Listen, if it did happen, a hundred percent I’d be up for it if our paths crossed. Never say never, a hundred percent ... listen, money talks and if the money was right for both of us to fight, he wouldn’t say no, I wouldn’t say no. A hundred percent, it could happen.”

?????
      Reread the article, this first part you quoted was from Conlan, not Frampton.

Comment

Article: Carl Frampton: "Listen, if it did happen, a hundred percent I’d be up for it if our paths crossed. Never say never, a hundred percent ... listen, money talks and if the money was right for both of us to fight, he wouldn’t say no, I wouldn’t say no. A hundred percent, it could happen.”

?????
        You have a reading comprehension problem. Conlan said he would do it, the next paragraph is Frampton saying he would never fight him.

Humans are getting dumber and dumber. He spent more time formatting his post than he did reading what he was posting about.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post
          You have a reading comprehension problem. Conlan said he would do it, the next paragraph is Frampton saying he would never fight him.

Humans are getting dumber and dumber. He spent more time formatting his post than he did reading what he was posting about.
          Ok, so I got the quotes crossed ... and it looks like you had an orgasm telling me about!

Comment

I agree. Frampton/Conlan sounds like a fun fight but there years apart in experience. Conlan has a lot of hype but he’s just starting out as a pro while Frampton is already campaigning at a world class level. Even id they fought Frampton would be well past his prime by the time Conlan would Ben ready. Doesn’t make sense.

Comment

Fake Jackal, worst Jackal

Comment

We don’t wanna see this fight anyway..

Comment

?????
                  Umm...Conlan said that, dude. Look back at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                    Umm...Conlan said that, dude. Look back at it.
                    Damn! Humans are getting dumber and dumber ...

Comment

Damn! Humans are getting dumber and dumber ...

It's all good, bro.

We've all done it.

Comment

Working...
                      X