No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton: I Will NEVER Fight Michael Conlan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton: I Will NEVER Fight Michael Conlan

Two division world champion Carl Frampton (25-1, 14 KOs) has made it clear hat he will never step in the ring with undefeated Olympian Michael Conlan (8-0, 5 KOs). Because the contest could eventually produce a huge domestic event in Belfast, the topic has been mentioned on numerous occasions by local and international media.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's crazy myopic talk.

Michael Conlan has yet to fight 10 rds let alone 12!

He's at least two years away from Frampton! Dam you guy's is crazy!

Comment

Theres a new sheriff in town!

This midget makes me sick! Ducked Rigo, ducked Gary Russell jr, and currently trying to fight Oscar Valdez who had his jaw broke. Now Fraudton dismisses the time honored tradition of facing a young-prime hungry lion whilst 'The Jackass' is in his prime! but Carl Fraudton has no problem feeding off veterans himself -- Nonito Donaire comes to mind.

What a fraud this bum is, I cant believe hes defending his 'WBO-Interim' title against Luke Jackson, Jackson is below Adeilson Dos Santos who Conlan just schooled! how is a kid with eight-pro fights fighting better competition than you?!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        This midget makes me sick! Ducked Rigo, ducked Gary Russell jr, and currently trying to fight Oscar Valdez who had his jaw broke. Now Fraudton dismisses the time honored tradition of facing a young-prime hungry lion whilst 'The Jackass' is in his prime! but Carl Fraudton has no problem feeding off veterans himself -- Nonito Donaire comes to mind.

What a fraud this bum is, I cant believe hes defending his 'WBO-Interim' title against Luke Jackson, Jackson is below Adeilson Dos Santos who Conlan just schooled! how is a kid with eight-pro fights fighting better competition than you?!
        I'll take fighting Quigg, LSC twice and Donaire as solid scraps on-Frampton's end. I would've like to see the Rigo or Russell fights too, but to say he hasn't fought good comp is irresponsible.

And btw Conlan hasn't looked anywhere near that level yet. He'll have his time but he's not near ready imo.

Comment

Sound like a b*tch to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Taken your meds today mate?

He's been calling out the best FW in Santa Cruz, who doesn't want to fight him. Rigo is a bum, Russell Jr has no fans only the WBC belt, and Valdez is a great boxer.

No point in fighting Quigg again who he beat comfortably. Stop youtube videos and actually watch Frampton.

Comment

misleading title.....

''if the money is right.....''
              ''never say never....''

Comment

Little elf with a Napoleon syndrome. He is scared of looking like a chump while doing the faceoff with the taller countryman.

He is like Cotto with T Rex arms except tinier like Loompa. Give this dude a role when Jhonny Depp shoots Willy wonka and the chocolate factory sequel.

Comment

Headline: Carl Frampton: I Will NEVER Fight Michael Conlan

Article: Carl Frampton: "Listen, if it did happen, a hundred percent I’d be up for it if our paths crossed. Never say never, a hundred percent ... listen, money talks and if the money was right for both of us to fight, he wouldn’t say no, I wouldn’t say no. A hundred percent, it could happen.”

?????

Comment

Complete contradiction. Not even worth reading.

Comment

Working...
                    X