No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: Jacobs Beats Derevyanchenko and Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrell1555 View Post
    Anybody with simple common sense can tell this dude Sanchez is scared as hell to put 3G in with Charlo the new Boogeyman! Nuff said.
    Look at Charlo's experience in the last 3 yrs. It consists of a dishwasher, a barber and a cab driver. His other problem is the narrow cranium. It's bad for absorbing big shots coming at him from real top fighters. The rest is a fantasy and admiration for his tattoos and dyed hair. and hip hop jewelry. GGG would demolish Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Sam Solimon lasted 2 rounds with Sergiy while most felt he beat Wade. Not even close. I knew it was a SHT show.

Your never gonna give homie props. Your the type who makes EVERYONE GGG fights into some BAD ASS, FUTURE P4Per, For SURE HOFamer. And then they turn back into pumpkins whenever anyone else fights them. Your thinking Sergiy is a JOKE is ALL I need to know. You've NEVER even watched his fights. You just look up BoxingRec. Almost EVERY Expert has him top 5-8. In a VERY stacked division now.

But HEY 2year RETIRED Vanes who was 3-3 was more deserving and BETTER according to YOU!
      BoxingRec is the only reason u come out here running ur mouth. Do u have any opinions of ur own??? Any dumb **** can look up facts and numbers but true boxing fans see it for them selves. We watch a fight and determine whos good by the way they fight. Not what some analysts say about a fighter. Quit looking **** up quit trying to make urself look smart cuz its not working.

Comment

Jacobs didn’t run against GGG but this time GGG is facing an Olympic gold medalist sprinter-Pedelo....LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
          my point is that sergey has done absolutely nothing to be considered a risky opponent or any way better than vanes. you guys love undefeated fighters who havent fought anyone, is your 'thing'

then why didn't Golovkin fight him, instead of Vanes ?

" Gennady wants to be paid more for such a risky fight "

you guys need to get your story straight

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Middleweight needs movement. I'm tired of the log jam behind Canelo and GGG so I do agree to some extent. I don't think Jacobs should be used to shield Golovkin from his mandatories though.

props for not towing the party line

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
              It’s no contradiction he fought who the wbc mandated for him to fight to become mando biggest quality opponent would be ggg only contradiction is you golovtards demanding Charlo to fight someone other then his mando but was bytching and moaning when Cotto/Martinez wouldn’t face mando in ggg

exactly !

what had Golovkin done to step in front of Martinez money-fight with Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
                ... and if dereyenchenko turns out to be ****e im gonna be bumping every single thread where you all made out he was some huge risk based on absolutely NOTHING

stoppit willya

your guy shat the bed rather than fight a guy who YOU say could be shht

your words..... do not match Golovkin's actions lol

cool story bro

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                  Abel just said, "He stood there and fought" lol

Abel is always contradicting himself. I honestly believe a fair amount of the hate GGG gets comes from the silly things that comes out of Abel's mouth
                  i understand that. i dig golovkin, but i wish sanchez would STFU. sanchez, DLH & arum are top three p4p STFU. khan is def top 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 956 View Post
                    BoxingRec is the only reason u come out here running ur mouth. Do u have any opinions of ur own??? Any dumb **** can look up facts and numbers but true boxing fans see it for them selves. We watch a fight and determine whos good by the way they fight. Not what some analysts say about a fighter. Quit looking **** up quit trying to make urself look smart cuz its not working.
                    Says the guy who thinks Vanes was tougher than Sergiy... No one believs your lies.

Comment

i dont have any problem with a boxer fighting a stay busy fight after their opponent got ped busted and will serve out their slap on the wrist ban in a few months, fight the fight on short notice, move on and get the big payday, golovkin is 36 now!!!! he's gone soon, the $ bill is glowing in his face, its a no brainer for anyone with a brain, hes fighting the best guys in the division in canelo and jacobs, the rest of em are just wannabe's at the moment, canelo then if he wins saunders if it can be made, its all common sense really

Comment

Working...
                      X