Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs-Derevyanchenko IBF Purse Bid Postponed Until July 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
    Really, how many fans paid to watch the ppv against Vanes? That is who g vacated to fight. That is like saying Quillin vacated to fight Jacobs. It doesn't matter who g fights now, he has already vacated so he could fight Vanes.

He could fight Floyd Mayweather next, it still wouldn't change the fact that he vacated to fight Vanes.

Like I said the show and flash of pro boxing with all the suspense of a child with a bat against a piņata.
    GGG vs Vanes was one of the biggest fights of the year, leading in to the biggest ppv of the year.

But of course it doesn't matter to you who Golovkin fights now. It probably did not matter to you that Golovkin fought the two top contenders in mw before 'ducking' world beater Derevyan either. Why accept the pain of reality when you can enjoy the grandeur of delusion?

Comment

Originally posted by animelive View Post
      "GGG made the biggest present ppv instead of fighting a guy with 12 pro fights waah waah what a ducker."
      Vanes was the biggest PPV? So much for Canelo!

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
        Vanes was the biggest PPV? So much for Canelo!
        Not even going to entertain stupidity in this forum anymore. I have better things to do, peace.

Comment

Yes, it is fishy that the IBF gives one postponement that was requested by the different promoters. All of these postponements, by which, I mean the only one.

g was told he had to fight Derevyanchenko by Aug. 3. G then decided to fight a retired guy from a lower division and to vacate his title. Once it became clear he really was vacating, the IBF announced who would be fighting for the vacant belt, and have given one extension, at the promoters behest.

g vacated to avoid a guy with 12 pro fights, with zero fights against top 30 opponents. Yes, g really did that. He was so terrified of this guy who has never fought anyone even halfway decent, that g gave up his belt to avoid him. To fight a retired guy from a lower division.

g is officially a eunuch.

That's the "Mexican style" g has, vacating to fight a bum from a lower division, instead of keeping the belt by fighting a bum in the same division.

Oh shut the ***** up. No one is scared of Sergei D.

Comment

g chose to vacate so he could fight Vanes. When g asked for permission for an optional, the IBF told him, if he fights an optional on May 5th instead of the unknown bum, he would have to fight the unknown bum by August 3rd.

g said he agreed to this, knowing that he would either fight Derevyanchenko by August 3rd or vacate his belt. He chose to vacate to fight a retired guy from a lower division.
            That is absolutely positively not what happened. Stop making ***** up.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
              Oh shut the ***** up. No one is scared of Sergei D.
              Bet these scrubs shut up about Sergey once he takes his first L from Jacobs.

Comment

Yes, g didn't vacate to fight Canelo. He vacated to fight Vanes.
                That is just a simple fact. g asked for an exemption to fight Vanes instead of his mandatory. G was told he could fight Vanes, but he had to fight Derevyanchenko by Aug. 3rd. g chose to vacate and fight Vanes. It has absolutely nothing to do with Canelo. He was ordered to fight Derevyanchenko, but g vacated.

WTF are you talking about. GGG wasn't stipped of his belt until after the Vanes fight when he asked for permission to fight Canelo in their highly anticipated rematch instead of Sergei D. WTF are you even talking about.

Comment

He literally vacated to avoid a bum to face an even worse bum. Also, Vanes wasn't a ppv. Sorry, but that would be like charging to watch kids battle a piņata.

He vacated to avoid a bum. It has nothing to do with Canelo. You just keep bringing Canelo up to deflect from the fact that g vacated to fight Vanes. Who,, I'm pretty sure no one would pay to see.
                  He got stipped because he preferred to take on the more accomplished opponent in a much bigger fight. Why are you pretending otherwise?

Comment

the IBF must be mad as fuk for missing out on the GGG vs clenelo 2 sanctioning fees LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                      Some fighters rise to the occasion, look at BJS.

Derev has all this hype, but from what? People looking for another Ukrainian to praise. Don't forget Shart-bransky at LHW
                      I beg to differ, Derev has done some good stuff in ams, I think he grabbed a bronze medal at the AM world championships.

Not some Loma high level amateur career but he was good enough to represent his country, Sharbranskyy never made it over the national level.

Derev beat his tough test as a pro in Thureano Johnson, he dominated him and elevated himself as a top contender, Shabran failed big time versus Barrera.

Thureano ain't that good agreed, but Barrera neither is, dude is known for his losses, efforts vs Ward and Bivol.

I heard some itw about Rozier, some fighters over Brooklyn and Jacobs himself, they all praised him as a hard worker and a skillfull dude.

I'm not saying he will beat DJ but he should provide a tough fight just like Sulecki, kinda same sort of hard nosed, hard worker guy with good fundamentals.

He doesn't have Sulecki size, reach but I think he's more explosive and stronger.

Comment

Working...
                      X