Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: If Canelo Comes to Fight, Golovkin Will Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sanchez: If Canelo Comes to Fight, Golovkin Will Knock Him Out!

Abel Sanchez doesn't necessarily believe Canelo Alvarez when Alvarez says he will come to knock out Gennady Golovkin in their middleweight championship rematch. Sanchez reminded the moderator of a press event streamed live Tuesday on Facebook, Alvarez and everyone else watching that Alvarez made similar promises before their first fight. That's why Golovkin's trainer isn't convinced Alvarez will engage Golovkin more than he did during their first fight when they meet again September 15 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'll believe it when I see it!

Comment

I think both know what to expect from each other on the next go around so I don't think anyone gets knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
        I think both know what to expect from each other on the next go around so I don't think anyone gets knocked out.
        If they engage more I expect a knockout

Comment

GGG will press the action immediately this time and destroy the body. By rd 6, Clenela will b a sitting duck, GGG by KO in 9.

Comment

Getting tired of abel already...I wish he would shut the fcuk up about canelo already and how ggg will knock canelo out..canelo is not a bum like the rest of the bums that came before him...with the exception of jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              GGG will press the action immediately this time and destroy the body. By rd 6, Clenela will b a sitting duck, GGG by KO in 9.
              Destroy the body ???? Lol ggg was so scared to get counter he landed 8 body punches. 8 total. What makes you think this time around ggg will destroy the body?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                I have to agree with this statement, now that Gennady knows what to expect power wise, movement etc. Immediate body work (and I'm talking about RELENTLESS forget the head for the first 4 rounds).

Canelo will get his liver destroyed if that is the game plan. Question is execution.

Comment

Didn't we already have this headline on here? I don't even bother reading these Golovkin-Canelo articles anymore. Same article over and over again with the last paragraph being a "new" quote from someone affiliated with the fight. Controversial draw, Clenbuterol, NSAC suspension, rematch canceled, so on and so forth, blah blah blah....insert new sentence or 2 at the very bottom to hype the fight.

Comment

LOL @ everyone upset at abel...cmon the media keeps asking questions..they want him to talk...LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X