Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: If Canelo Comes to Fight, Golovkin Will Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    very creative there nostradamus. Highly unlikely though.
    I know right

Comment

Originally posted by NotaPachugger View Post
      The only one that was rocked was GGG. Canelo rolled with punches and was only hit flush a couple of times . GGG on the other hand took major shots .... But he shook them off. A year older closer to 40 i see an older man getting exposed to father time in second fight.
      When was he rocked in the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
        Oh dear. First of all, casuals are necessary for ANY professional sport. They bring the money in. And if you think Golovkin´s way of fighting is just "stand and trade" you´re the worst kind of casual fan, an ignorant hater.. and for the record, I think Canelita is an excellent boxer. Just not very entertaining. Or active. Or clean.
        No one said you guys aren’t necessary. And yes you guys do bring in most of the ppv buys. Also if a boxer is entertaining is subjective. And I’m pretty sure your a GGG fanboy. And a Canelo hater. That’s why you refer to Alvarez as “Canelita”. So keep on hating fanboy cuz that’s what haters do. Cheer mate
        Last edited by Senor_frogs; 07-05-2018, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Turned into Hellen Keller and forgot how to land a punch. I mean how do you miss almost 500 times against a slow plodder with bad stamina???

Maybe Sanchez will actually train GGG this time instead if being a media ho and doing 10,000 interviews...
          Hahahaha yeah your right , Golovkin the "KO artist , relentless power puncher" got turned into a pitty pat jabber.

Bro I saw the CANELO vs. GGG split screen press conference via satellite
          & what do u know , Golovkin was parading around with the IBF belt , the one he got stripped of for ducking , what a fraud/fake Champion. Did u see that , check it out & tell me what you think bro.

Comment

Watch the fight sans volume, beer and GGG nuts.

Comment

Neither did damage l, look at their post fight faces. Canelo had the cleaner harder blows . GGG jabbed him to death and whiffed with everything else . Is it any wonder it was a draw. GGG has zero lateral movement capability what fighter would not fight around that advantage. GGG fell in love with the jab as that is all he could land before Canolo would slide out of harms way. ******ed to call this running its being elusive. Expect to see more of this and less time on the ropes rounds 1-8. Angles and body shots will frustrate GGG and possibly expose him to big punches. Timing will come easier for Canelo vs slow plodding GGG having faced him already. It will not be the war you all want to see . It will be a very convincing Canelo decision.

Comment

Working...
              X