Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: If Canelo Comes to Fight, Golovkin Will Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Junbengreat View Post
    Destroy the body ???? Lol ggg was so scared to get counter he landed 8 body punches. 8 total. What makes you think this time around ggg will destroy the body?
    Ggg took counters from Canelo all night and didn't fall..Canelo tho after getting hit kept moving

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
      Getting tired of abel already...I wish he would shut the fcuk up about canelo already and how ggg will knock canelo out..canelo is not a bum like the rest of the bums that came before him...with the exception of jacobs
      He wants Canelo to stand still so
      GGG only knows how to fight one way. He doesn't know how to train versatility. He ruins / shortens the careers of his fighters. Just saw talented prospect Saucedo take a beating this past weekend . All talk and no fight plan. I have never seen any of his fighters make in fight adjustments . He hides behind Mexican style when it's really caveman style. Their are @ 10 current Mexican champions and none of their styles resemble GGG's.

Comment

in todays press conference red balls admitted he ran in the 1st fight and says he will run again and fishnets conquered he will run like a coyote

Comment

He keeps repeating the same thing over and over. This fight will be a mirror image of the first fight. But this time I think Canela gets the close decision win.

Comment

is red balls still eating "tainted tacos" his face looked red and swollen a sure sign of ped use

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
              Casual fan are You? Canelo fought at a higher weight before ggg so that's not an excuse ...
              Canelo vs. Chavez Jr. Was a catch-weight fight at 164.5 pounds. A 154 pounder vs. A 168 pounder to settle a personal beef that had several years building up. Canelo vs. GGG was a legit Middleweight bout against a career Middleweight at 160 for multiple titles.
              Canelo isn't the one making excuses like Golovkin, CANELO did great & made GGG look horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                GGG will press the action immediately this time and destroy the body. By rd 6, Clenela will b a sitting duck, GGG by KO in 9.
                If GGG presses he will be countered to death. Everytime he attempted to go to the body Canelo effectively countered and GGG said F that and stopped attempting. Going to the body leaves you open to counters. Bad idea if opponent is a counter puncher. Canelo did not run he effectively moved side to side . Hell he even layed on the ropes and GGG kept whiffing with his punches. Serious haters. All Canelo has to do is ramp up his side to side angles attack and lay off the ropes and train for stamina. Canelo now knows how to wear 160 in the ring better now having fought at 160. Plus experience was with GGG is a blessing. This surely effected him in middle. I see a rerun in GGG strategy . Pinata style whiff, whiff, whiff that's not Mexican style . Mexicans are not afraid and do not avoid going to the body in fear of being hit.
                Last edited by NotaPachugger; 07-03-2018, 08:12 PM.

Comment

It all depends if GGG is not throwing punches then it's perfectly fine. It will be his own cherry picking past and lack of being in a war that bites him in the ass.
                  Nothing to reference to suggest a comeback.

Comment

***BREAKING NEWS***LEAKED AUDIO

GGG-"Abel I need you to hold Canelo still , so I can hit him , & Tom I need you to be a human shield for me , it's the only way we can win, Canelo is too damn good."
                    Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 07-03-2018, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Broken ❤ Oscar pole riders . No one wants to hear about Oscar or GGG's untrained unAble trainer. Then there is a Mayweather references. You're probably gonna have ODLH fishnet pics in your casket to take with you for continued hating.

Comment

Working...
                      X