Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I'll Beat Golovkin Soundly, Make Him Eat His Words!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
    red balls gonna run he will run like a coyote
    You should rub red balls in your eyes to get over your fetish of Canelo's nutz.

Comment

Canelo claimed to be the Mexican style fighter and he hopped on his bike and hauled a$$ away from Gennady, if he wants to give the fans what we pay for then go for the KO! GGG gonna whoop that a$$ Speedy Gonzales fake- Mexican style.

Comment

LMAO, you won't be able to eat anything for about a month without a straw after this bout cheating chica!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu
          View Post
          ... "I will prove with my fists that I am the best, and Golovkin will eat all of his words and speculations. I will demonstrate who is the best when I defeat Golovkin soundly on September 15 during Independence Day Weekend, and I'll make it clear that Mexican boxing is the best."
          ... well, Canelo is just selling the fight to his fellow Mexicans... (he has to do it anyway)... it's nothing wrong with that!...

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          I know your not that Instrested in this fight but I have a feeling its gonna be much, much better than the 1st one. Still say it goes 12 rounds but someone, if not both are getting knocked down.
          ... Shadow, dear, I only wanted to underline that Canelo was only making a PR move, in order to promote the fight to his "target public"... after 3-4 rounds (in case the fight lasts 3-4 rounds), I'll tell you if I'm interested or not!...

Comment

He had a good game plan for the first fight. It's very possible they have a better one for the rematch and win. I'm just personally excited to see what happens at Middleweight when this is finally all over with.

Comment

Canelo is the only one really talking though. Abel might be saying his typical 'Mexican style' bull****, but I dont hear GGG yapping. Stick to training and stop with the talking Red, everyone already heard you saying the same old **** last time around.

Comment

If canelo pushes any pace in this fight he'll gas very early and get battered If he backs away like before the fans will batter him the place will erupt in boos so he'll have to fight hard so it's win win for trip g canelo has no stamina or power to stop him

Comment

GGG looked pretty devastating vs Vanes,a good fighter who gave Andrade, Lara and Charlo a life and death experience. Canelo is not the only one who wants to prove something, he also isnt the only one who will adjust in the next fight. GGG is the truth!

Comment

If you've ever spend any time in the ring one of the first things that you learn is that what people say, doesn't matter in the ring. The only thing that matters is what they bring.

Definitely looking forward to this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
                      GGG looked pretty devastating vs Vanes,a good fighter who gave Andrade, Lara and Charlo a life and death experience. Canelo is not the only one who wants to prove something, he also isnt the only one who will adjust in the next fight. GGG is the truth!
                      GGG looked good for a couple of reasons; Vanes has not fought in over 2 years, was 3-3 before fighting GGG, and he never fought at middleweight. GGG did not gain anything that night. He actually lost something, his IBF title because he did not fight his mandatory Dervianchenko who was willing to fight that night.

Comment

Working...
                      X