Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder on Team Joshua: I'm Sorry Guys, They Played Us All!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeDTheRealOne View Post
    Name Wilders top 4 opponents he should be fighting then?
    Miller wouldn't be a bad scrap either

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      no that was for the 50 million offer.

The real question is, Why didn't you sign Deontay?
      No date and no location means the fight ain't happening next, you should know better. The real question is did team AJ even want the fight (it's a rhetorical one because we all know that they didn't).

Comment

Keep ya head champ! Your fans still got your back! We know the truth! There's no need to apologize. We knew those lying snake oil salesmen never wanted the fight in the first place. You are right. They played us all. They were face saving in order to protect AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          its been explained to you "why" many times but you cant get it through that thick, numb, skull ....just stfu man....
          laced is so damn biased just put him on ignore and call it a day

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
            Anyone ranked in the top ten would be a good start
            Breazeale is top ten on boxrec. Parker is fighting Whyte. He just fought Ortiz. Miller is fighting Pulev or waiting his payday against Joshua. Bellew made clear he won't fight Wilder. Povetkin is fighting Joshua. Fury is far from the championship level at this point. Adam Kownacki is suspended. Your argument failed miserably

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              I never claimed that anyone was in a rush to make the fight - but I do think both the fighters want it. 1000000% and I always said that.

There's no doubt in my mind that Deontay wanted it. But do you think Finkel and those guys would rather take 15million now compared to 20-25 in April?

I certainly don't.
              So you believe all the bs from team Joshua hmmm interesting

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                I believe this also, both messed around too much when they should of had the fight ironed out a long time ago.
                There is no way only one side deserves blaming here, in my humble opinion both sides deserve an equal blame, trying to put blame on one side 100% is the bias in any poster. From start to finish you had two teams. One might be keener than the other (Team Wilder more keen) but then they were acting like the A-side. In my humble opinion I don’t think Hearn wanted that fight next, hell I don’t even think he wants it until the next two fights, maybe Joshua ego made Hearn make Team Wilder an offer but we know he has made 2 out of the 3 known offers, as the B-side you do NOT complicate things, get it out and sign, then KO AJ and the world is your oyster. But they allow Hearn to play them like amateurs, even when I thought they had Hearn cornered with the 50m offer, he got out of it in the end. Next time sign the freaking contract and then you have Hearn back to the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Just looking View Post
                  Breazeale is top ten on boxrec. Parker is fighting Whyte. He just fought Ortiz. Miller is fighting Pulev or waiting his payday against Joshua. Bellew made clear he won't fight Wilder. Povetkin is fighting Joshua. Fury is far from the championship level at this point. Adam Kownacki is suspended. Your argument failed miserably
                  What about miller ?

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
                    Serious question
                    Why is that any concern of yours?

Why not just watch him fight whoever is brave enough to get in the ring with him & watch him ice them or get ko trying

When youre watching the actual fight are you scoring it different because one guy has earned more from gullible fans?

Wilder's card is he's now exposed Hearn & team Joshua..he doesn't have to concede anymore.

Now AJ have to genuinely make the fight.

Canelo has fücked AJ & Hearns negotiating clout there
                    If they want it bad they'll pay Wilder what he wants like Canelo did with GGG

Then there's wilder's record..

He's miles ahead of AJ & can get to 51-0 having ko every fighter he's ever faced

That will create massive interest with his reel of ko's

Wilder has come out of this with his head held high & has built on the momentum of the ortiz win.
                    His popularity is growing with casuals & real fans of the sport
                    shut up you numpty.
                    Piped up again all because Hearn double dipped your mum and sister.
                    3 years ago according to you fury was the man and Joshua was on peds.
                    How did that turn out numpty lol

Comment

Team PUNK-Hearn is gonna wait for Wilder to turn 35, then he'll rush to guarantee 20mil. Hearns BS is mesmerizing for the locals

Comment

Working...
                      X