Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Inks Multi-Year Contract Extension With ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Inks Multi-Year Contract Extension With ESPN

Timothy "Desert Storm" Bradley Jr., the former two-division world titleholder and one of the best pound per pound boxers, has agreed to a new multiyear contract extension with ESPN, it was announced today. Under the agreement, Bradley will continue to serve as boxing analyst for Top Rank on ESPN, alongside Joe Tessitore and Mark Kriegel.
    [Click Here To Read More]

bradley is cool but i dont like the other 2...

Comment

Good for him

Comment

They gotta get rid of that Kreigel dude. He knows nothing about boxing.

Comment

The honchos at ESPN urged Bradley to sign by shouting him "WE ARE FIREMEN!"

Comment

I never agreed with him signing to TR, but it seems to have worked for him in boxing and beyond. Good to see a cool guy with a career after the sport.

Comment

I have always wonder how much they get paid, specially since watching the morrison documentary, when after he was diagnosed, he was able to get a gig as a commentator with HBO I think, but he messed that up by getting a DUI.

Comment

Bradley is the ultimate company man! He knows how to stick to the script, unlike Teddy Atlas!

Comment

Good, I like drunk Bradley, says some wacky **** every now and then that makes me laugh. But Kriegel, oof, he's one of the worst out there and they need to get rid of him pronto. Or give me a feature that allows me to mute his mic

Comment

I like Joe but Mark Kriegel sucks, he doesnt know crap about boxing or how to do commentary hes always awkward af

Comment

Working...
                    X