Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Inks Multi-Year Contract Extension With ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Tim !

Comment

Tim,is a good man, good for him!

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
        I like Bradley but no one knows boxing like Atlas. If you disagree. U don’t know $h*t.
        I love Teddy Atlas too! We know he got fired because he accurately called Horn's victory a robbery! Meanwhile, Timothy Bradley went along with the robbery, so he gets to stay!

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Bradley is professional unlike Atlas. I like Tim as a commentator and wish him the best
          Teddy Atlas calls out the bull****, and I like that! Horn was a hypejob from the jump!

Comment

His true fault is over acting to the truth.
            That's a big problem.

The delivery is extremely important. And he's so bad at his delivery, no one wants to listen to his even if it may be true.

Whereas guys who are obviously biased have the ability to manipulate a conversation/statement so that you are more likely to believe them.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
              That's a big problem.

The delivery is extremely important. And he's so bad at his delivery, no one wants to listen to his even if it may be true.

Whereas guys who are obviously biased have the ability to manipulate a conversation/statement so that you are more likely to believe them.
              Id personally would rather deal with a honest a$$hole than a dishonest liar who has good manners.

Comment

I thought he was coming back when I seen this.

Comment

Id personally would rather deal with a honest a$$hole than a dishonest liar who has good manners.
                  You'd be in the small minority. ESPN is going to have to appeal to the masses for business purposes and so they made the right choice to keep him off.

Comment

Working...
                  X