Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Inks Multi-Year Contract Extension With ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Bradley can definitely improve as a commentator and he will. I think it's always nice to hear about a guy retiring and not completely messing up his life and being broke or in jail or with some crazy drama.

It's a good story. He really did the best he could considering what he was given.

Good for him.

Comment

bradley does a good job the other guys need to go!

Comment

Kriegel absolutely sucks. Bring back Teddy and Bradley together!

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
          That's a problem though.

He's the smartest guy out there but acts like the dumbest. There's no point.
          His true fault is over acting to the truth.

Comment

I like Bradley. Bring back Atlas too.

Comment

Timmeh Bradley is the muthaphukking man!!!!! One of my fav boxers, he came from literally nothing to become a multi-millionaire through literal blood, sweat and tears. He invested wisely and now is reaping the benefits of the "American Dream". People can crap on Arum because the man is a greedy crook but he does pay his fighters well for their service and Bradley is a very wise businessman. So glad he has made it to the top and is getting rewarded properly. I can remember the days before the Witter fight when he said he had $27 dollars in the bank.....now that is hard times, times that he will never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                People are upset because Bradley played the game the right way, and won in the end.
                Damn straight. People mad because he never played into the stereotypes. They called him a "white" black guy, whatever that means. All I know is he set his family up for life because he is a family man........people should follow his example imo. Dude didn't run out on responsibility, he did what he needed to and made sure that his family will never have to struggle like he did.

Comment

Good for him, but I don't think he's very good at it.

Comment

Bradley is good for playing it safe compare to unstoppable Atlas! He is wise & grateful for his blessings!

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
                      I like Bradley. Bring back Atlas too.

THIS GUY IS RIGHT!!! ON BOTH COUNTS!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X