Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: At This Stage, I Believe Wilder Does NOT Want Joshua Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Hold judgement? Even though loads of Americans are still blaming Joshua for Wilder not signing? Yeah, because that makes sense. I'm sure you would have something to say if Joshua was the one holding things up by not signing.
    You sound like a child. "He said it first!" or "They're doing it too!".

It makes sense to wait a few days to see what happens before screaming Wilder doesn't want the fight. Think about it, the only reason Hearn was spouting off about Wilder on Sunday was because Wilder called him a liar in an interview with Michelle Phelps.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      i dont need to be biased to see through eddie's propaganda. he is incredibly skilled. i admire him. this fight happening or not happening doesnt affect my wallet.

eddie is full of ****. that is fact. its his job to be full of ****. i appreciate his skill. its not a criticism.
      LMAO if anyone actually believes this

ur just a wilder nuthugger. thats ok, this forum is the place to be for that.

Comment

we have no idea if wilder received a clean contract or not.

wilder's side staying quiet means theyre trying to make the fight. you keep your mouth shut when you want a fight to get done.

every step of the way eddie has been manipulating the fans to mentally prepare them for aj ducking wilder. which is fine. eddie is just doing his job.
        Dude, when Wilder was in the media regarding negotiations these same posters said he was just posturing and not serious or trying to kill the fight by being vocal. Now Team Wilders silence is being used as part of the same narrative.

Most folks have noticed that whenever there is movement in negotiations Hearn is out in front of it to control the narrative. I'm not mad, it's his job to protect and promote AJ image. Just like its Winkel job to assume Hearn is gonna try and screw them over and to figure out how to prevent it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
          How am i retarted when Eddie Hern has been called out on every lie he's been telling everyone just because fan boy brits as yourself believe the lies. We here in the states dont when Wilder signs with out any bull shyt attachments to the contract. I don't want to here any excusees. Start demanding the fight and stop making excuses for Team Aj.
          You know how you make a fight? Its real simple .

1. You get the other fighter to agree to terms . DONE !

2. You then send a contract . DONE !

3 The opposition signs the contract ! NOT DONE .

Im not a Brit either you ****** !

Comment

we have no idea if wilder received a clean contract or not.

wilder's side staying quiet means theyre trying to make the fight. you keep your mouth shut when you want a fight to get done.

every step of the way eddie has been manipulating the fans to mentally prepare them for aj ducking wilder. which is fine. eddie is just doing his job.
            Who do you share your account with? Because your grammar and writing style seems to fluctuate. Yet more evidence that you are a propaganda machine to defend Wilder at all costs on this site.

Wilder spoke on YouTube for an 1hr 20mins like 2 days ago. How is that staying quiet? Finkel confirmed they received a contract last Monday. Yet you say we have no idea if they did or not.

You can't even keep your lies and contradictions straight.

Comment

• So Donkey Wilder ducking AJ to fight Breazeale? Makes sense, his fans love in house mismatches

Comment

what is my bias? im not american. i dont care who wins the fight. i consider aj the favorite to win. im a huge fan of eddie hearn.

i dont need to be biased to see through eddie's propaganda. he is incredibly skilled. i admire him. this fight happening or not happening doesnt affect my wallet.

eddie is full of ****. that is fact. its his job to be full of ****. i appreciate his skill. its not a criticism.
                You’re the most bias person on here for anyone. Don’t try and kid anyone including yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  So Donkey Wilder ducking AJ to fight Breazeale? Makes sense, his fans love in house mismatches
                  I actually like the Breazeale fight .

I give him about 30% chance to K.O Wilder .

You see this post Wilder ?

You better sign dat contract , i know you and Finkel are there right now at his desk staring at it as sweat drips down your foreheads bc you thought the Povetkin fight was made but you opened up your mouths too soon !

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    There is no date on the contract because they don't know the exact date. It would be in Oct or Nov time. The fight will take place later this year. That's all Wilder needs to know.
                    Link stating that was put in the contract...

I also said the fact that there was no named network for US distribution was a major holdup. You'd agree Showtime would have to be included, because both fighters, especially Wilder has a relationship with them?

Hearn used the sponsors and obligations excuse as a reason to not verbally accept the $50 million when it was offered.

Comment

• 12/31/2018 who yall got?

Comment

Working...
                      X