Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: At This Stage, I Believe Wilder Does NOT Want Joshua Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    If Hearn/AJ were running, why would they have sent Wilder a contract, and why would they have delayed signing with Povetkin for so long?

The IBF ordered AJ to fight Povetkin months ago. If he didn't want to fight Wilder, Povetkim was his escape route .. but he didn't use it.

If they're bluffing, then stop yapping about it and call their bluff .. sign the damned contract!
    This is why I think both teams are in on it. I really do think they are both hyping it up and pushing it up to maximise it. They both knew that this fight makes more money for both if it happens later than next.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      This is why I think both teams are in on it. I really do think they are both hyping it up and pushing it up to maximise it. They both knew that this fight makes more money for both if it happens later than next.
      starting to think this as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        I can promise you Team Wilder wants this fight ASAP. Regardless of whether it makes more money if it happens later.

AJ is still improving. Wilder right now is the best he's ever going to be. He's just reached his peak. Right now is Wilder's best chance to win, not a year from now. That's why Wilder's team wants the fight so bad right now, even if all they're getting from Hearn is a lowball flat fee.

Comment

• This is a BLAMING Competition at this point everybody especially a lot of fans on this forum are Rushing to just blame one side because SOME FANS themselves don't want this fight to happen because they're not as confident as they pretend to be. A Gag Order should've been in place on BOTH SIDES during negotiations! The fight will get done if not this year then for sure February 2019.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
            Ummm, I dunno.. Maybe Catch his cheating ass?! Even hearnz with his billion dollars, he Can't bribe **** over here.. it's too big.. too many ladders to grease.. as for AJ, he's either doping or scared of wilder! Or scared because he's doping! Or doping because he's scared of Wilder! Or all the above. Take your pick punk!..
            I asked what VADA would do differently in the US because Joshua has done VADA in the UK, but you came with nothing. So nothing new there. You keep smearing Joshua to try and make the bum basher look better you little ****roach. You keep supporting Wilder whether what he says is true or not. You've already proven you're nationalistic to your core and nothing but a fan-boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
              He did accept the terms. He could have signed the contract hours ago. There could be a poison pill in n one if those 2 clarified items. We have to hold judgment for a few days.
              Hold judgement? Even though loads of Americans are still blaming Joshua for Wilder not signing? Yeah, because that makes sense. I'm sure you would have something to say if Joshua was the one holding things up by not signing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                In the US, AJ wouldnt have access to his medical team who help him mask his steroids and flush his system, prior to testing, and AJ wouldnt have access to his drug dealers who supply him all the gear.
                Joshua could have his medical team in the US because there would be no reason to not allow it. So try again.

Do the right thing when Parker loses again by doing nothing but running or throwing shots too far out of range. The less trolls and poisonous people we have on the forum the better.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                  Hearn is lying. People need to stop falling for this blatant propaganda.
                  Haha, yeah, you're not biased in the slightest are you. If there was something in the contract that Wilder's side didn't agree to, we would have definitely heard about it by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    That's why Wilder's team wants the fight so bad right now, even if all they're getting from Hearn is a lowball flat fee.
                    Did Wilder receive a contract with the financial terms he publically agreed to, yes or no?

If yes, why is he accepting a lowball fee and why hasn't he signed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                      Then share the tweet.

Because, to me anyway, it's pretty odd that Eddie Hearn was in an interview, talking about arguably the biggest fight in the sport, and he said not one word about it.
                      Finkle confirmed it on World boxing news that his 2 questions have been answered.

If you want Hearn's tweet, find it yourself. I'm not your skivvy.

Comment

Working...
                      X