Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: At This Stage, I Believe Wilder Does NOT Want Joshua Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
    The questions were asked on Friday, lol. If the questions had been asked and answered by when Boxingscene even put up that write-up, we wouldn't even be talking about it now.

Why lie about public information?
    Eddie tweeted "the Winkel has been satisfied" on Friday which Winkel confirmed to World Boxing News.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Hearn said on his twitter that he answered them. If he didn't, wouldn't Finkle come out and say so just like he did all the other times?
      Then share the tweet.

Because, to me anyway, it's pretty odd that Eddie Hearn was in an interview, talking about arguably the biggest fight in the sport, and he said not one word about it.

Comment

• Lying to someone means you dont respect them

Hearn dont respect boxing fans

He tries to use them , feed them propaganda and the aj fanboys love him for it

Comment

• Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
          Eddie tweeted "the Winkel has been satisfied" on Friday which Winkel confirmed to World Boxing News.
          I see you keeping typing the same thing over and over. Earlier in the thread you said Wilder was trying to run out the clock, well lets take a look at this clock.

Wilders team offers $50 million to AJ. After some back and forth, Hearn received proof of funds, that took about 1 week. It then took Hearn nearly 2 weeks to decline that offer, about another 2 weeks for Hearn to offer Wilder something respectable enough for Wilder to agree to (4th offer). Wilder agrees with in days, same day requests a contract. It takes Hearn over a week to send them the contract. on Monday Finkle has questions concerning two items in the contract, to which it takes Hearn until Friday to respond. Less than 48 hours after that Hearn is out in the media trashing Wilder. And all this time, Hearn is negotiating with povetkins people. Yeah that damn clock huh.

Comment

• $50M is enough if you are not a coward. Wilder is a wild beast that Joshua can put to sleep or on top!

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              The 50 million blunder is the only L Joshua will suffer at the hands of Deontay. However let’s not get carried away for Joshua to turn down 100 million that means that Deontay would also earn 100 million. That means it would be a 200 million dollar fight by your calculations?. As it stands now I don’t know what the hold up is. Does Deontay have the contract? Has Eddie even sent it I don’t know and don’t care at this stage.Now just looking at the situation logically you would expect Deontay to be more keen to make the fight. He is the one that needs Joshua more than the other way round. So even though I support Joshua I don’t buy the bull**** that Deontay doesn’t want the fight. Rather I wish Eddie will shut up and stop talking about Joshua needs this and he needs that. We are ready I know you are ready so let’s set the date and fight
              True.. I'll be a fan of AJ again win or lose but he first has to be a man and fight Wilder.. He's only my enemy cause he's afraid and is talking **** about koing my countrymen in 3rds.. after the business is done.. I can go back to liking him again. But until then its.. #War Doomsday Wilder!

Comment

• This figjt should be in Vegas anyway, makes more money and makes more history.
                Joshua should think big

Comment

• I'm getting really sick of this ****. Wake me up when the fight's actually signed

Comment

• Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                    Great post stomps I new you had it in you to post some intelligent words. Fuc Eddie Hearn you slimy limie stop with the spin job 50 mil is on the table get the contract signed already. Enough with the Bob Arum impression.
                    Theres absolutely nothing intelligent about his post .

Wilder HAS the contract ,its up to HIM too make the fight ,he has AGREED to terms !

He NEEDS to sign the contract ,theres NO discussions on 50 Million !

Are you ******ed ? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                      Would love for Wilder's team to send a new 51 million $ offer to Hearn.
                      Wilder fanboys would rather see that than an actual fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X