Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: At This Stage, I Believe Wilder Does NOT Want Joshua Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
    It does make you wonder what Wilder is doing. Finkel asks for clarification on 2 points, Hearn gives it to him. It's then a simple case of signing or not signing.

Its very weird instead of signing, he does an interview with Michelle Joy Phelps.
    Where has it been said that Eddie Hearn sent the clarification of the two points in question?

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
      What other reason do you have for him not wanting to go to america to make a hundred plus million? He's Either a manifactured champion on roids.. or He's scared of Wilder. So Pick one! Or both!
      I'll pick the one where Wilder is getting way beyond his worth to fight AJ next in the UK just like he's supposedly wanted for some time. But guess what? The coward doesn't want to sign the contract.

If the contract had something in it that they never agreed to, they would come out and say, just like they have any other time. But they aren't are they? Haha. Who's the coward now you little slut?

Comment

• they probably sent a worse contract than the agreement or none at all. **** Hearn **** DAZN and **** Joshua. Any fight involving either will be boycotted on this end. If 50 Million 50/50 which ever is greater is not good enough for them they don't want it. **** this fight until it it happens, Joshua's a paper champ

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          That is all you have isn't it you creepy, sinister little weirdo.

Americans are freaks, man.
          This is the fight game b*tch! Both our countries speak english so we can communicate. I fight for a living so my attitude is always war, especially when nerdboys disrespect.. But Wilder is our Champion.. an we support him fiercely.. but you butthurt AJ fans are in denial about hearns and his bs! An think u can talk **** about our champion without impunity? B*tch please! Welcome to America!

Comment

• Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
            The 2 terms were not satisfied as of yet. One of them, which will surely be a dealbreaker if not satisfied, is none other than which US network gets the right to the fight.

Hearns response, in true hearn fashion, was "who cares?"

It's time Wilder just walks away. Mismatchroom does not want the fight.
            Can you prove that? give me a link? Or are you lying like all the other yanks on here?

Comment

• Sr. Hearn (who admittedly confessed he wanted his robot to "DUCK" Wilder) with the willing acceptance of son Fast "Slick" Eddie looking PRIMARILY for "RISK FREE (MONEY) fights" hasnt told us whats in that "new" contract! I'd assume ANYTHING to get that fight put on the back burner.....GREEDY Hearns diabolical plot will soon play out with Wilder calling yet ANOTHER one of his postponing GREEDY bluffs......Juicin' "I SWEAR" AJ is sitting on the sidelines awaiting his program input out of "say nothing and just wait for another past prime bloke to KO 'mode'"

Comment

Wilder won't sign? Wilder already agreed to the bs money an location.. hearns got more excuses for not making the fight, than a ****** on prom night.. u can't be this thick.. aj is on record saying he will fight Wilder in 2020.. on his terms.. that was the day AJ lost me as a fan.. an gained u as his manfan.
                And what excuse is that then? Wilder has the contract you nutter. Hearn is waiting for him to sign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  The fight happens where the A side wants it to happen. He wants it in the UK. Wilder either wants the fight or he doesn't. But it looks like you're making excuses for the coward Wilder.
                  You can't call any prizefighter who risks their lives each and every time they step between that squared circle a coward.

Neither Wilder or Joshua are cowards. They both want the fight. It's just their teams have two separate agendas and different objectives. Team Wilder's team wants a cash out fight where as Team Joshua Team wants to hold on to the heavyweight titles for as long as possible.

Therefore, they are in no rush to get in there with a risky and dangerous fight with Deontay Wilder anytime soon.

Comment

This is the fight game b*tch! Both our countries speak english so we can communicate. I fight for a living so my attitude is always war, especially when nerdboys disrespect.. But Wilder is our Champion.. an we support him fiercely.. but you butthurt AJ fans are in denial about hearns and his bs! An think u can talk **** about our champion without impunity? B*tch please! Welcome to America!
                    The only one disrespecting here is you. If you're willing to make out Joshua doesn't want the fight when it's clear it's Wilder, then you're an idiot.

You've just proven that you'll say anything to defend Wilder whether it's true or not. It's all about the ego with you clowns. You make me sick. Do me a favour and hang yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                      Surely then Wilder and co would be telling every media outlet who will listen that Hearn has tried to change the terms that were agreed?

Since we haven’t heard that, I doubt that’s the case.
                      ... Shelly Finkell just went public with having two deal points in the contract that need clarification, clarification that he seems to still be waiting for.

What are you talking about?

Comment

Working...
                      X