Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: At This Stage, I Believe Wilder Does NOT Want Joshua Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    You can't call any prizefighter who risks their lives each and every time they step between that squared circle a coward.

Neither Wilder or Joshua are cowards. They both want the fight. It's just their teams have two separate agendas and different objectives. Team Wilder's team wants a cash out fight where as Team Joshua Team wants to hold on to the heavyweight titles for as long as possible.

Therefore, they are in no rush to get in there with a risky and dangerous fight with Deontay Wilder anytime soon.
    Joshua is very willing, that's why they sent a contract for the offer Wilder and his side agreed to. They won't sign, so it's Wilder, not Joshua, who really wants this fight.

Wilder has done nothing but shout his mouth off for this fight but now he's scared. Wilder is a piece of **** who has twice called Joshua a drug cheat. He now claims he has evidence that Joshua is on performance enhancers. So **** Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
      Eddie put in the damn contract Wilders next 5 fight are on Dazn. Thats the issue.

This is on Hearn.
      Another American lying again I see.

You people make me sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        The only one disrespecting here is you. If you're willing to make out Joshua doesn't want the fight when it's clear it's Wilder, then you're an idiot.

You've just proven that you'll say anything to defend Wilder whether it's true or not. It's all about the ego with you clowns. You make me sick. Do me a favour and hang yourself.
        Lmao! read the comments.. almost all are pro wilder.. and half are u.k fans. Lol. Even your own countrymen dont agree with you lord varys.. or A juicing J And Greyworm hearn the leader of the unsullied..

Comment

• Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
          Wilder's team asked for clarifications on 2 points which they received on Friday. 48 hours later and they haven't got back to Hearn about points they don't agree with.
          The questions were asked on Friday, lol. If the questions had been asked and answered by when Boxingscene even put up that write-up, we wouldn't even be talking about it now.

Why lie about public information?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
            I have a funny feeling Hearn put something fishy in that contract, he is slick snake!!!!!
            Then wouldn't Finkle come out and say the contract has in it something they never agreed on?

Wilder doesn't want this fight because he's a coward. He knows what AJ will do to him. And he deserves every last punch he'll receive.

Comment

The fight happens where the A side wants it to happen. He wants it in the UK. Wilder either wants the fight or he doesn't. But it looks like you're making excuses for the coward Wilder.
              As I've stated previously, Deontay Wilder has no reservations about crossing the pond and fighting Anthony Joshua in his own backyard for less money.

He is already on record stating that he was more than willing to do just that because as you've reiterated so eloquently, Anthony Joshua is the A side and Deontay understands this.

However, Deontay wants it in September at Wembley but Eddie Hearns says no. He said that Joshua needs more time to train for a fight of this magnitude with Deontay Wilder. To me it seems like you are the one that is making excuses for Eddie Hearn.

Comment

• I agree if deontay really wanted that smoke and be the unified heavyweight champion of the world he would of signed by now by no means is he the A side in this fight I honestly think he is just stalling cause he dont want it.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Sid-Knee;18888265]Joshua is very willing, that's why they sent a contract for the offer Wilder and his side agreed to. They won't sign, so it's Wilder, not Joshua, who really wants this fight.
                  QUOTE]Then why did they sent the contract more than a week late once Wilder had agreed to all their terms? It seems to me that they didn't want the fight.

Comment

I'll pick the one where Wilder is getting way beyond his worth to fight AJ next in the UK just like he's supposedly wanted for some time. But guess what? The coward doesn't want to sign the contract.

If the contract had something in it that they never agreed to, they would come out and say, just like they have any other time. But they aren't are they? Haha. Who's the coward now you little slut?
                    Sil-lee, how does it feel to be the CHAMPION CLOWN Cheerleader for Team-Hearn running scared in search of BRAND NEW INNOVATIVE DUCK TACTICS!?!?

Do you wear a crown? Do you use the term "I swear" to order food or to keep a promise? Are there any more girls signed up to take your position when A Juicin' J gets KO'd!?

Youre doin' a GREAT JOB Sil-lee, keep it up! Joshua looks even MORE tougher now!! And Hearns!?? He looks even MORE determined to get that Robot in the ring with a NEW "risk free" (oooooh weee) MYSTERY opponent!!! You're doing mighty swell girl!!!!!

Comment

The 50 mill offer is well in the past, so why keep speaking about it? Wilder agreed to the offer that Hearn gave him but he hasn't signed the contract. Wilder is the one holding this fight up, not Joshua or Hearn.
                      Cause it made Joshua look weak when he turned down the $50 million he asked for and his own promoter confirmed the money is real.
                      Honestly, there shouldn't of even been a counteroffer to that. He was offered what he asked for so why even counteroffer??? He should of stuck to his word and signed on the dotted line! That's what being a man is all about! It's sad that not too many guys honor their word these days...

Comment

Working...
                      X