Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: At This Stage, I Believe Wilder Does NOT Want Joshua Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    If you have a point then make it but this gibberish, 3rd rate name calling should be saved for those times when you're empty, without facts or running for president.
    What other reason do you have for him not wanting to go to america to make a hundred plus million? He's Either a manifactured champion on roids.. or He's scared of Wilder. So Pick one! Or both!

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      Has Hearn responded to the questions on the two items in the contract that were yet to be answered as of Friday? I figured if he was going to speak he would address that.
      I was wondering the same thing lol
      I noticed Eddie didn't even mention that.

Comment

Eddie put in the damn contract Wilders next 5 fight are on Dazn. Thats the issue.

This is on Hearn.

Comment

Yes re the queries Hearn said the "Winkle was satisfied" with the response to the two items. (it was asked on his official twitter account).

Wilders record for ducking opportunities is legendary, Hearns made all the big fights, Ajs taken his opportunities.

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          Has Hearn responded to the questions on the two items in the contract that were yet to be answered as of Friday? I figured if he was going to speak he would address that.

Comment

Yeah, Wilder clearly doesnt want the fight....all he did was accept everything that AJ threw at him, including heading to England. AJ's side are jokers.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
              Yeah, Wilder clearly doesnt want the fight....all he did was accept everything that AJ threw at him, including heading to England. AJ's side are jokers.
              Then surely he just needs to sign the contract that's been apparently sent over to him if he accepted everything?

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
                Wilder is all talk, says he wants the fight then when the contract is put in front him, he loses his balls or his pen.

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
                  Then surely he just needs to sign the contract that's been apparently sent over to him if he accepted everything?
                  Why would he sign a contract that allows Eddie to own him his mext 5 fights.

Eddie added to the contract Wilders next 5 fights have to be a Dazn.

This is the hold up.

Why in the hell would Wilder sign that.

Comment

You get your little feelings hurt after that true great interview and now you have another excuse to tack on your list, you are a fraud!!!!!

Comment

Wilder wants the fight.
                      Joshua wants the fight.
                      Hearn wants the fight but he wants to do another easy £15 million stadium fight first and won't admit this publicly.

Comment

Working...
                      X