Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juggernauts All FACTUAL Joshua vs Wilder Negotiations Time Line That BURIES Wilder .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    Juggernaut’s “heavybag” video and subsequent thread told me all I need to know about him. Move along fellas.
    I'm just in this thread to laugh to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      The difference between me and you was I was responding to a post that was defending the rights of the LDBC support of American boxers but you copied and pasted a dissertation; An entire thread based off some gibberish bullshit article you've found online about supporting Anthony Joshua's negotiation tactics.

We don't agree on much but I at least respect the rights of boxing fans to support fighters of their own nationality. I find nothing wrong with that. There is nothing wrong with a fan to support a boxer who happens to be their fellow compatriot/countryman.

Comment

Quite a few on here don’t like facts, they prefer to say what backs up their own man.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
          Quite a few on here don’t like facts, they prefer to say what backs up their own man.

Im more a boxing fan and have actually competed and sparred world champs in the past so their bickering is useless to me .

My uncle actually trained Bowe in the PAL Golden gloves , yet im an imposter claiming to HAVE NYC on my Profile ???

Ive already extended a FEW invites to tough guy on here all have been ignored or redirected if they think im not near by ? lol

It all comes down to BOXING not cheerleading to make a certain fighter look good and the other bad .

Bowe DUCKED Lewis , do you think my uncle approved of belt dumping in a garbage pale ? lmao

What a generation of idiots have resulted in the form of another U.K dominant era champion ! Pathetic my fellow U.S posters are ! SMH
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-24-2018, 01:38 PM.

Comment

I've seen this kind of thing in NSB many, many times before.

Fights take time to get made. In between, people will accuse one of the fighters of "ducking" or being "scared", usually depending on their country of origin.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              The difference between me and you was I was responding to a post that was defending the rights of the LDBC support of American boxers but you copied and pasted a dissertation; An entire thread based off some gibberish bullshit article you've found online about supporting Anthony Joshua's negotiation tactics.

We don't agree on much but I at least respect the rights of boxing fans to support fighters of their own nationality. I find nothing wrong with that. There is nothing wrong with a fan to support a boxer who happens to be their fellow compatriot/countryman.
              Wilder is VERY important to this era for my personal belief that its a strong era !

You on the other hand know LITTLE about boxing and are basically a poster with pom poms snd cheerleading outfit ! See above post to Kezzer !

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

You on the other hand know LITTLE about boxing and are basically a poster with pom poms snd cheerleading outfit ! See above post to Kezzer !
                Juggernaut when you make statements like this you have to know you are practically addressing the entire forum's population on NSB who are all basically posters with pom poms and a cheerleading outfit. If it wasn't so then none of us would be considered boxing fans. Furthermore, all of us are a little biased when it comes to our favorite fighters and that's including you too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  Tweedledum and Tweedledee
                  I understand you don't have any arguments because you are just an ordinary troll but please don't lower yourself to the level of typical Donkey nuthugger, cheers pal.

Comment

No neither guy hates boxing fans or money at the same time. Both guys want to fight each other. It's just that the Hearn's family; Especially the old man Barry who wants to put the fight off and push it back for as long as possible. They realize they have a prized possession on their hands, which is the World's heavyweight champion and they don't want to risk anything in order to jeopardize that. That's why the fight isn't going to happen in the foreseeable future in 2018.
                    Maybe so but it would make everything easier if Wilder just accept the terms and come to UK, you can't argue with that.

Comment

Juggernaut when you make statements like this you have to know you are practically addressing the entire forum's population on NSB who are all basically posters with pom poms and a cheerleading outfit. If it wasn't so then none of us would be considered boxing fans. Furthermore, all of us are a little biased when it comes to our favorite fighters and that's including you too.
                      Nah , you are a minority in the boxing world .

And you have no actual boxing intelligence and as you are relying on a LDBC group will disappear sooner then later .

I know this bc i was born WAY before you even knew about boxing and your biggest mistake was enticing me to crush you bc you deserve it like all the other ******s lol!
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-24-2018, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X