Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juggernauts All FACTUAL Joshua vs Wilder Negotiations Time Line That BURIES Wilder .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    Juggernaut’s “heavybag” video and subsequent thread told me all I need to know about him. Move along fellas.
    Well we have another BAD ASS here ..are you in the states ?

You're the 6'4 bad ass right ?

Well we can take care of this quickly bc you're another one proclaiming no one wants to fight him? Ha

You will picking your jaw up at the hospital just PM me !
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-24-2018, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      Do you want this fight to happen or are you only concerned about Joshua's bank account?
      I think if AJ retired tomorrow he and his whole blood line is secure 4ever buddy . The Reason this fght won't happen till next year cause the MegaPPV event Canelo vs GGG . Hearn ain't the best guy in the world but his not an idiot to lose all the casual fans and newborn fans not worried about us junkie fans who don't care if it's back to back months. November( no good to close to GGG vsGinger or December ( Xmas shopping people very tight with cash ) my guess will March 17 St. Pat's so people drinking home or bar won't give a **** about 99.99 $ spring is the air so ever type of fan is on board. Except my cousin cause his wife doesn't support violence and she's Jewish

Comment

Originally posted by Tutsa View Post
        I think if AJ retired tomorrow he and his whole blood line is secure 4ever buddy . The Reason this fght won't happen till next year cause the MegaPPV event Canelo vs GGG . Hearn ain't the best guy in the world but his not an idiot to lose all the casual fans and newborn fans not worried about us junkie fans who don't care if it's back to back months. November( no good to close to GGG vsGinger or December ( Xmas shopping people very tight with cash ) my guess will March 17 St. Pat's so people drinking home or bar won't give a **** about 99.99 $ spring is the air so ever type of fan is on board. Except my cousin cause his wife doesn't support violence and she's Jewish
        Im really trying to be fair on my OWN thread , but i think i agree with your post ?

Well im 75 % irish and the fight then would be insane , March 17th lol !

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Well we have another BAD ASS here ..are you in the states ?

You're the 6'4 bad ass right ?

Well we can take care of this quickly bc you're another one proclaiming no one wants to fight him? Ha

You will picking your jaw up at the hospital just PM me !
          Stfu dude. Nobody said they’re a bada$$ or said nobody wants to fight him. Your old a$$ needs to go sit down somewhere before you have a heart attack getting worked up over some internet stuff. Also, your heavybag work looks like a steaming pile of dog**** lmao. Get some new gloves and stop letting your back leg leave the ground every time you throw a left.

Comment

Stfu dude. Nobody said they’re a bada$$ or said nobody wants to fight him. Your old a$$ needs to go sit down somewhere before you have a heart attack getting worked up over some internet stuff. Also, your heavybag work looks like a steaming pile of dog**** lmao. Get some new gloves and stop letting your back leg leave the ground every time you throw a left.
            See the thing is you're giving advice to someone who is incapable of following it. Just saying

Comment

Like i said , i saw you telling others you wouldn't want to fight you ,so you being a critic of me can maybe show me in person how i cant hit a bag ?

See its real simple ,its either yes or no ?

My guess its going to be no bc you know what eventually happensbc i WILL meet you . STFU you idiot unless you want to do something about something ?

Funny thing is i post a pic below as my sig , where the fuk are you ???
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-24-2018, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Like i said , i saw you telling others you wouldn't want to fight you ,so you being a critic of me can maybe show me in person how i cant hit a bag ?

See its real simple ,its either yes or no ?

My guess its going to be no bc you know what eventually happens .
                You win tough guy. Whatever you need to tell yourself. Just a quick side note-get some help. You’re old as fcuk. Why are you still acting like a 19 year old with raging hormones? Why do you constantly need the affirmation?

Comment

You win tough guy. Whatever you need to tell yourself. Just a quick side note-get some help. You’re old as fcuk. Why are you still acting like a 19 year old with raging hormones? Why do you constantly need the affirmation?
                  You're a PUNK read the above post AGAIN!

Comment

You're a PUNK read the above post AGAIN!
                    Shut up dude. You’re pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                      I've seen this kind of thing in NSB many, many times before.

Fights take time to get made. In between, people will accuse one of the fighters of "ducking" or being "scared", usually depending on their country of origin.
                      It's almost always the A-side delaying the fight. In the rare instances where it's the B-side delaying the fight, they're almost always promoted by Arum.

Comment

Working...
                      X