Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder: I talked to AJ. Showed him things Eddie didn't show him. AJ wants the $50 mil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    you gotta love this ever excuse making UK fgt that goes around as a nameless,faceless, internet troll with no reprecussions shouting how ****** americans are lol

yeah sidknee...people take u really seriously around here! i can only imagine you are even more of a no respect having nobody in real life
    Point out what I said was wrong then? I bet you can't. Just like always, talking **** with nothing to back it up with. Haha.

Americans are ******. You're the biggest idiots on the planet. Also, you're full of poison and smear campaigns. All you get from you guys are lies. You're never to be trusted.

You're nameless and faceless on here too you ****ing moron. Why, are you really 50 cent with the head of Gennady Golovkin? Haha. You are a real dunce.

Now tell us again how us Brits make you feel all bitter and insecure. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      You mean the time Hatton came back after a few years and sold the place out in days?

Yeah, they really deserted him. Haha.

We're waiting for that ***** Deontay to sign the contract sweetheart. If he does, he's getting beat up like most Americans do when they fight Brits. Don't believe me? Go and do your research, we beat you most of the time. This will just be another victory for us over you.
      Let me guess, you're a huge Lennox Lewis fan. Cong**** for beating a washed up Tyson. Lennox is one of the most overrated bums in the history of the sport.

Hopefully, the fight happens, so we can see the result.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
        Not much going on in the UK these days, so it's understandable that people would show up for one of the few events still staged there.
        You were wrong but you're coming out with more bull****?

Stop making an idiot of yourself American.

Comment

Let me guess, you're a huge Lennox Lewis fan. Cong**** for beating a washed up Tyson. Lennox is one of the most overrated bums in the history of the sport.

Hopefully, the fight happens, so we can see the result.
          You mean the Lennox that Tyson ducked by dropping his WBC title and paying Lennox 4 million to step aside? That Lennox? Haha.

Try again you complete failure.

Comment

You were wrong but you're coming out with more bull****?

Stop making an idiot of yourself American.
            He's clearly a troll, it's become obvious, leave it.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
              He's clearly a troll, it's become obvious, leave it.
              Unfortunately, most Americans are trolls.

Comment

You mean the Lennox that Tyson ducked by dropping his WBC title and paying Lennox 4 million to step aside? That Lennox? Haha.

Try again you complete failure.
                How did he duck him to fight Holyfield, who most thought beat Lewis in their first fight? Lennox was a scrub, who was also KOd by a bum later in his career.

Comment

It seems that all signs are pointing to an Anthony Joshua vs Alexander Povetkin showdown in September or early October. Therefore, we probably won't see an AJ vs a Bronze Bomber bout until perhaps as late as Winter; February of 2019 at the earliest to be exact. That is of course, they decide to even fight at all. I have to admit that I am very disappointed as a boxing fan.
                  Last edited by champion4ever; 06-23-2018, 02:30 PM.

Comment

How did he duck him to fight Holyfield, who most thought beat Lewis in their first fight? Lennox was a scrub, who was also KOd by a bum later in his career.
                    It was before the Holyfield fight you simpleton.

Most thought Holyfield won the first fight? You mean the complete robbery of Lewis? Yeah, sure they did you troll.

**** off boy, go away. Go and play in the traffic instead if you've got nothing to do. Trolling on-line exposes you as nothing more than a weirdo.

Comment

It was before the Holyfield fight you simpleton.

Most thought Holyfield won the first fight? You mean the complete robbery of Lewis? Yeah, sure they did you troll.

**** off boy, go away. Go and play in the traffic instead if you've got nothing to do. Trolling on-line exposes you as nothing more than a weirdo.
                      Haha, I meant the second fight. No need to get so emotional about it. Obviously, the WBC belt issue was before the Holyfield fight. They were already setting up the Holyfield fight, which is why Tyson dropped the WBC. Now, if Tyson fought a bum instead of Lewis, I'd agree with you, but Holyfield was no bum.

Anyway, let's see if AJ fights Wilder anytime soon. I'm not counting on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X