Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder: I talked to AJ. Showed him things Eddie didn't show him. AJ wants the $50 mil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude can talk all he wants but AJ will dilute that Bama powah with a quickness. This isn’t some smaller, older opponent. Wilder has the edge in power but that chin is there to be checked. I think he’s talked a lot and is going to end up regretting it come fight night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      Aj wanna fight wlad rematch in vegas...wanna fight jarrell miller in brooklyn...but when it comes to wilder, whom doesnt make any money and "no one knows", he wants to do it at home for the "fans"...LOL

what a fairy
      Why do you keep on harping on about the fight taking place in the states? We're well past that, man. You do it to make yourself feel better because, as I say, you're riddled with insecurity.

Comment

• why does AJ only have a passport to do pressers but not fight the alabama fraud in vegas when hes expressed several times his interest in fighting in the US?

i thought wilder made no money and beats nobodies? why wont he fight him in vegas where he would make more money?

sounds like someone has a yeast infection

Comment

fact=wilder didnt leave his feet vs ortiz
          Doesn't matter if he left his feet or not, He was still ready to go. If Ortiz actually had anything in the tank, Wilder was getting knocked out. He was wobbling for 2 rounds for crying out loud.

Don't worry, when Wilder steps up to the top table, he's getting blown out of there. The pattern has already been set.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            I'm much smarter than you'll ever be. By the way you write and the comments you put down shows me you're a complete idiot.
            I do think you are missing a preposition or something in there somewhere..... just saying. I didn’t study the grammar rules that much doe.......”I troll, I troll”

Comment

• hahahah...these UK queens will bet nothing on AJ when he eventually finds his balls...they might make a few avatar or leave the site bets in which they wont honor or will make new names....its gonna be great....

the top table? lol...AJs promoter is scared ****less of wilder...he was hoping ortiz was gonna take care of that "problem"...but it was never in question as wilder put ortiz down 3x

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Dude can talk all he wants but AJ will dilute that Bama powah with a quickness. This isn’t some smaller, older opponent. Wilder has the edge in power but that chin is there to be checked. I think he’s talked a lot and is going to end up regretting it come fight night.
                If only Hearn & AJ had that confidence

Even Stevie Wonder could see Hearn is doing everything he can to stop this fight from happening next

Hearn's arse is going ten to the dozen & that fückers been rogered more times than a cop's walkie talkie

Expect him to come out with a lot of shïte

Comment

• Originally posted by ukbox View Post
                  If only Hearn & AJ had that confidence

Even Stevie Wonder could see Hearn is doing everything he can to stop this fight from happening next

Hearn's arse is going ten to the dozen & that fückers been rogered more times than a cop's walkie talkie

Expect him to come out with a lot of shïte
                  at least there are a few sensible people on that side of the pond...kudos to you sir

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    Doesn't matter if he left his feet or not, He was still ready to go. If Ortiz actually had anything in the tank, Wilder was getting knocked out. He was wobbling for 2 rounds for crying out loud.

Don't worry, when Wilder steps up to the top table, he's getting blown out of there. The pattern has already been set.
                    If ortiz was the bum youre making him out to be then we'd have seen AJ fight him already

Comment

Aj wanna fight wlad rematch in vegas...wanna fight jarrell miller in brooklyn...but when it comes to wilder, whom doesnt make any money and "no one knows", he wants to do it at home for the "fans"...LOL

what a fairy

He's happy to do the rematch in America you ******.

Comment

Working...
                      X