Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields Gets Off The Floor To Decision Hanna Gabriels

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have a GIF of Shields getting dropped?

Comment

• My thoughts and observations: 1) Hammer is fundamentally sound and won just as, if not slightly more, dominant against Nelson than Shields did, 2) Hanna Gabriel is extremely attractive and I would like to see her fight again because she fights exciting and is pleasing to the eye and 3) Despite the Showtime commentary I wasn't overly impressed with Shields. She looked wild and sloppy, her physicality may win her fights but her technique isn't there. I think Hammer takes her and I remember Laila Ali being much smoother even if thats not the case.

Comment

• Props to Gabriel’s girl can fight and has skills wouldn’t mind seeing her again.

Comment

• Nice uppercut from Hanna

Comment

• It all comes with the territory. Shields whoopped ass and it’s on to the next. Let’s go champ🥊

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
              This scuffle between shields and hammer looks staged
              Hammer was smiling THE WHOLE TIME lol. Fakest scuffle ever. Should be a solid unification fight though.

Comment

• She prob needs to drop john david Jackson. He is a good trainer but don't think they fit together. She should try ward trainer hunter or Kevin cunningham

Comment

• The fight was nothing but about money for Gabrielle's she needs to go back down to either WW or junior middle she's too small to be up at 160...

Comment

• Originally posted by True That View Post
                    I want the pretty Hanna Gabriels to win. I wouldn't mind seeing more of her face.
                    She is sexy as phuck. Plus she walking around at 170 she got a lot to work with. Those legs look amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                      She is sexy as phuck. Plus she walking around at 170 she got a lot to work with. Those legs look amazing.

Can you imagine what those legs can do? Lol

She can do me Amazon style! Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X