Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields Gets Off The Floor To Decision Hanna Gabriels

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields Gets Off The Floor To Decision Hanna Gabriels

Shields and Nelson via TKO/KO ~ UD/SD/MD
    12.50%
    Shields and Hammer via TKO/KO ~ UD/SD/MD
    75.00%
    Gabriels and Nelson via TKO/KO ~ UD/SD/MD
    0.00%
    Gabriels and Hammer via TKO/KO ~ UD/SD/MD
    12.50%
    Shields via TKO/KO ~ UD/SD/MD Nelson/Hammer Draw
    0.00%
    Gabriels via TKO/KO ~ UD/SD/MD Nelson/Hammer Draw
    0.00%
    Nelson via TKO/KO ~ UD/SD/MD Shields/Hammer Draw
    0.00%
    Hammer via TKO/KO ~ UD/SD/MD Shields/Hammer Draw
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

They should both win their fights in order to set up a big fight between Hammer and Shields later on. Maybe they'll put it as an undercard for a big fight.

Comment

wraps, were you from peru? i was pulling for you guys, really suck that you couldn't get through the group phase

Comment

Comment

Shields has John David Jackson in her corner now I wonder if she's made improvements.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            Shields has John David Jackson in her corner now I wonder if she's made improvements.
            I'm too am curious to see what changes she has made under Jackson.

Comment

I want the pretty Hanna Gabriels to win. I wouldn't mind seeing more of her face.

Comment

Originally posted by Sh1ts on Brits View Post
                I'm too am curious to see what changes she has made under Jackson.

Yeah if the Shields that fought Tori Nelson shows up than Gabriels will take home the W.

The Hammer vs Nelson barometer is going to be cool too. You know Hammer is going to go for the KO since Shields couldn't stop her. Nelson gave Shields a a tough fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                  Yeah if the Shields that fought Tori Nelson shows up than Gabriels will take home the W.

The Hammer vs Nelson barometer is going to be cool too. You know Hammer is going to go for the KO since Shields couldn't stop her. Nelson gave Shields a a tough fight.
                  Hammer can't punch, though. So I don't see her winning by knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by Sh1ts on Brits View Post
                    Hammer can't punch, though. So I don't see her winning by knockout.

She should go for it though since it's her Showtime debut and they're trying to hype a Hammer-Shields showdown.

Nelson just might be one of those fighters you can't ko though.

Comment

Working...
                    X