Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Did Not Care About The Money, He Wanted Respect!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    only fact that we saw was that ggg was unable to cut off the ring
    Dont forget he looked like Hellen Keller missing almost 500 times. And some were so bad I was thinking WTF is he swinging at???

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Mexico is KILLING IT!!! Their in 1st place in a VERY TOUGH group.

Next victim Sweden...
      I know! I watched the game this morning. They should of won 2-0 but South Korea scored with two minutes left in the game.
      Good game though.

Comment

Mexico is KILLING IT!!! Their in 1st place in a VERY TOUGH group.

Next victim Sweden...
        Homie you know where I can buy tixs for the Jaime Munguia-Liam Smith fight next month in Vegas. Imma go see it with some hina but I cant seem to find them anywhere

Comment

• I gave Golovkin the first round. 4 5 6 7 8 9

Comment

Dont forget he looked like Hellen Keller missing almost 500 times. And some were so bad I was thinking WTF is he swinging at???
            on top of that he was throwing some pitty patty punches when he had him on the ropes and was tentative soooooooooooo.......

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              I've already made my mind up. He couldn't control the ring so he had to move back. I don't care if you refer to it as running or not but the fact is moving forward wasn't a viable option for him. You want to refer to it as running or being stuck on the ropes then that's up to you. Golovkin controlled the ring and set the pace of the fight. Golovkin was generally in a position to engage Canelo wasn't. Canelo was forced back by Golovkin s pressure.
              so he either was running or was staying on the ropes... you cant have it both ways

Comment

so he either was running or was staying on the ropes... you cant have it both ways
                I'm saying Canelo could not control the ring or the pace of the fight. To answer your statement about having it both ways. Of course both things can happen in a fight. How long have you been watching boxing???

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  Homie you know where I can buy tixs for the Jaime Munguia-Liam Smith fight next month in Vegas. Imma go see it with some hina but I cant seem to find them anywhere
                  Tickets wont be released to the public until June 29th.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    I gave Golovkin the first round. 4 5 6 7 8 9
                    I can see that! Reasonable. But I thought you said 8 rounds?? Unless I have you mistaken for someone else?

I have no problem at all with your scorecard. And Im sure youll admit round 12 could go either way...

Comment

on top of that he was throwing some pitty patty punches when he had him on the ropes and was tentative soooooooooooo.......
                      GGG Fans dont know any better! I swear to god I read some of their cards and they dont even FKN mathematically add up??! Unless you gave a 10-8 round to ggg.

Comment

Working...
                      X