Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Did Not Care About The Money, He Wanted Respect!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    I can see that! Reasonable. But I thought you said 8 rounds?? Unless I have you mistaken for someone else?

I have no problem at all with your scorecard. And Im sure youll admit round 12 could go either way...
    12 was one if the best rounds of the fight. I thought 12 was Golovkins round. I believe he hurt Canelo in that round. They finished strong so the rematch should be good. With the first round counted for Golovkin it adds up to 8.

Comment

Tickets wont be released to the public until June 29th.
      Orale okay. Gracias, I appreciate it

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        12 was one if the best rounds of the fight. I thought 12 was Golovkins round. I believe he hurt Canelo in that round. They finished strong so the rematch should be good. With the first round counted for Golovkin it adds up to 8.
        Why would anyone give GGG round 1? All he did was throw a couple of "feelout" jabs??? No combos, not damn SHT! Go watch round 1 again.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          Orale okay. Gracias, I appreciate it
          Be sure to try and get them early? The fight is gaining a lot of Brits and MexiCANS wanting to watch the fight live. The tickets should be pretty reasonable.

Comment

Be sure to try and get them early? The fight is gaining a lot of Brits and MexiCANS wanting to watch the fight live. The tickets should be pretty reasonable.
            Yeah I've been checking different tix sites everyday including Golden Boy promotions web site for tixs.
            So I'll def be looking the day they go on sale. I usually be checking every 1-2 hours.
            Thanks again homie

Comment

Why would anyone give GGG round 1? All he did was throw a couple of "feelout" jabs??? No combos, not damn SHT! Go watch round 1 again.
              I watched it several times. Canelo did nothing for the majority of the round. He spent most of the round backing up.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                I watched it several times. Canelo did nothing for the majority of the round. He spent most of the round backing up.
                You saw none of the combos??? Why GGG just threw a couple of lazy jabs?

I get it! You gave all the close rounds to GGG and this tells me exactly what I already knew. The fact you Gifted Canelo 4 rounds is the only suprise. I guess thats a step up?

You dont look truly incompetent at scoring fights but end of the day your biases over comes your fairness.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  Yeah I've been checking different tix sites everyday including Golden Boy promotions web site for tixs.
                  So I'll def be looking the day they go on sale. I usually be checking every 1-2 hours.
                  Thanks again homie
                  Stubhub already said they're gonna have some available June 29th.

Fight should be a good one while it lasts. But Jaime should have this. While your here put some $$$ on Jaime. Maybe take the under as well if it's a round 9 1/2 or more. Should get a nice lil pay check. But wait until last minute when the brits flood the place to get even better odds.

Comment

Stubhub already said they're gonna have some available June 29th.

Fight should be a good one while it lasts. But Jaime should have this. While your here put some $$$ on Jaime. Maybe take the under as well if it's a round 9 1/2 or more. Should get a nice lil pay check. But wait until last minute when the brits flood the place to get even better odds.
                    Oh damn okay! I didn't know that!
                    That never crossed my mind that the lines change when a fighter has Alot of fans betting on him... I'll def have to drop some feria on Munguia.
                    It'll be a great fight but I believe Jaime got this!

Comment

• Round 1 Canelo landed 2 combos and some body shots. With 59% power shots landibg.

ggg landed weak jabs and no combos and 1-2 power punches.

Canelo Round

Round 12

Canelo landed almost DOUBLE digit Power punches at close to 50%. Landed some HUGE upercuts.

GGG mostly just his jab again.

Easy round to score for Canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X