Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Did Not Care About The Money, He Wanted Respect!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Yet he was willing to lose his IBF belt. If GGG truly cared about "respect" he would of fought an actual top 5 MW who was his mandatory. Instead of a 2 year retired Super WW. So stop lying to yourself
    Then why didnt Camelot fight GGG earlier? Instead he fought Amir Khan, Liam Smith claiming that he was trying to get used to middleweight while fighting at 154 lbs. So whos lying to themselves now.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
      Golovcan't got stripped of one of his belts , now CANELO's gonna rip the other ones off his unconscious carcass. Just think about the opponents ggg hand picked as a champion, now imagine his cherry picks as a belt-less loser:
      😂
      Are you serious? How without roids? Canelo fan boy!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        And you know this to be true because you've seen the contract....
        And you know it's false cuz you saw the contract?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          Exactly! But Triple g groupies are too busy swinging off his nutts that they blind to the truth!
          Canelo still owns triple g!
          BigStomps, here's an impartial view... GGG won that (my opinion 7 -5 GGG) Canelo fought in bursts, that doesn't win rounds. If it goes to points I give it to Canelo if not GGG puts him to sleep. For boxing I would like GGG for the win... why? Simple, drugs has no place in sports.

Comment

I DON'T like the ginger Prima Donna, and I'm fairly neutral when it comes to GGG, but this statement from Sanchez is complete BS.

If that was the case, GGG would still have the IBF belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              3g groupies will point out the initial 65/35 split.

if 3g lived to be 100, hed never make real money unless he fought nelo. nelo dont need 3g.
              Pal, Your statement is unfair towards GGG. Don’t forget GB and Canelo lost their a$$ on the may 5 cancellation and needed a mega fight and Gennady was the only one to dance with. Moreover, juicy Canelo took a pay cut 10% to fight the 3 times Champ GGG? Have been living under a rock?

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                Anyone whoever hated on GGG really haven't got a leg to stand on. G owned the negotiations and proved he was willing to fight the best and had Saunders waiting in the wings. A lot of people look pretty ****** but that's what you get. Bring on September.
                I saw an interview where Warren said Saunders isn't going to be ready until September and that Saunders was no ones "stalking horse". Seems like there was no Saunders deal in place like Loeffler and Sanchez said.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                  He also wanted all the belts. But that's wanted right ? IBF no longer
                  GGG is still undefeated and already broke Hopkins record since Hopkins cheated by fighting 3 stumble bums guys twice and basically Hopkins fought BUMS from 1995 to 2001 and Tito was a welterweight over the hill. GGG has over 2-3 years left in his career. He'll end up knocking out Canelo D-chneko, Charlo and BJS just like everyone else. They all will lose. Have patience,casuals.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    I wish it was sooner than that!
                    I'm tired of hearing Abel and triple g saying ****** shet but I'm even more tired of all the Triple g nuttriders who keep putting him on a pedestal and deepthroating Triple g 24/7.
                    Never have I seen people discredit and disrespect the PFP#1 boxer in the world so easily. Gennady has earned his right to choose his path. Only reasonable true fight fans will feel what I’m saying. And only people who work hard to succeed as well. Golovkin is rated 1 in Ring ****zine. So why you are perturb?

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
                      BigStomps, here's an impartial view... GGG won that (my opinion 7 -5 GGG) Canelo fought in bursts, that doesn't win rounds. If it goes to points I give it to Canelo if not GGG puts him to sleep. For boxing I would like GGG for the win... why? Simple, drugs has no place in sports.
                      Fair enough. If you have Triple g winning 7-5 then I have no issue with that. It was that close of a fight.
                      Nobody knows if Canelo was taking clenbeturol in the first fight so no point speaking on it. Yes he tested positive a few months ago and he got suspended for it so no point speaking on it anymore. No point.
                      Canelo is under VADA all year round so let's just hope for a great fight come September and let the best man win.

Comment

Working...
                      X