Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence on Crawford Fight: We're Gonna Meet Up, Make Big Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

both don't even have a career defining fight but already talking for a big money fight.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      Since Floyd wanted to duck Thurman when Thurman was his mandatory for years, and got ghost when Crawford and Spence emerged, we gotta hope one of these guys can emerge as a guy who is not only the best but pulls some casuals in the seats. Sorta like when Oscar gave Floyd his shot.
      it's a miracle if floyd had just mentioned thurman name.

Comment

unless it's a big money fight or PPV I can't see Arum working with Haymon. Arum is not going to pay the amount of money those top Haymon fighters will demand. And Arum isn't going to send his fighters to Showtime or any other network now that he the ESPN deal. So the fight isn't realistic anytime soon since neither Crawford or Spence are PPV level fighters right now. Spence just needs to clean his plate with the top welterweights most of which are also under haymon. Once he is done then maybe Crawford fight.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          it's a miracle if floyd had just mentioned thurman name.
          He only mentioned Thurman when he was trying to suggest that Thurman was ducking Spence, when Spence barely cracked top ten. Thurman was Floyd's mandatory for onteen years.
          Bait and switch.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
            this steroid abusing weight bully punk who has only one decent win only thinking about money as opposed to legacy.
            Why do you think he's a weight bully and abusing roids?

Spence is 5'9". Sure he started at 147 and I'm sure he'll end up at 154, but he's definitely too small for 160.

I've been watching Spence since the Am's and he looks pretty much the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
              It's not criticism. It's facts.

If this fight does even close to 500K I'll eat my words but that number is such fantasy i don't see it. the Ward-Kovalev flops showed me that.

hell we give Golovkin constant sht for doing 150K against Lemeiux.

I even said I hope it does great success but as a fan who the fck wants to wait? not me.

those numbers are only possible when the casual and non boxing fans buy the hype. Hardcore boxing heads for the most part don't buy sht. Crawford-Postol is more proof of that.

I mean I don't understand how a fan can support stalling a fight as if that makes it better.

At this very moment Spence and Bud are the clear #1 and #2 at welterweight. Thurman is irrelevant right now and has turned into a meme. I could care less if he comes back or not.

so why not see the top guys clash right now?
              Errol Spence Jr, Keith Thurman, and Danny Garcia all have higher profiles than Terence Crawford, and the three of them are already in the same pool.

Comment

Imagine how run time Thurman feeling, completely forgotten at world level now. It's all about Crawford vs Spence in 2019 now.

Comment

The only thing missing is the circus. Get a good card together, maybe Dogboe and other names, sell it as a package. This is not a mismatch, and any talk of who is or isn't ready, like Ocampo was ready.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    just as i thought. the usual posters who accuse other fighters of ducking other fighters from a different promotional company is nowhere to be found when it comes to spence and crawford.
                    GTFOH....YOU were one of the ones saying Errol was ducking Bud....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      they're still pretty unknown plus they dont have the personality to really take them to the next level in terms of popularity. it takes more than just being a good fighter for people to like you.
                      Yeah right.....The media has control of who they make superstars. There is only a few times they try to suppress a star just like Floyd Mayweather, giving him a bad look & casting him as the villain but it doesn't work cuz people really love him. They give you the fake narrative that they want to see him lose but in reality who wants to see a loser???? I sure don't. I can go around the block & see a bunch of losers. F that!

Comment

Working...
                      X