Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence on Crawford Fight: We're Gonna Meet Up, Make Big Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    So now you’ve decided to be just as ****** as the Manny slurp brothers. Historically, hwt fights are made quicker. We all know that. This thread is about Spence-Crawford, not wilder aj so stay on topic and don’t deflect because you can’t come up with a logical reason to contradict the point I made.

You even posted you think Thurman has beat better opposition and the Spence-Crawford fight doesn’t necessarily establish the #1 ww. I made the same point about their resumes before. You disagreed , now you are citing resume. Lmfao!

I didn’t compare them to ray and Hearns, I pointed out how many fight last each had before they fought a unification to highlight how absurd you and anyone are being by saying they should fight next.

So it should be easy to understand ( it is you are just playing ****** to have this fit your race ag mad) that with Crawford Just winning his belt and Spence only making 2 defenses why the fight wouldn’t be next.

But hey, why be smart when you can get a couple of ******ed disgruntled manny slurpers to co-sign.
    Being at heavyweight makes no difference. A fights a fight. My point is you are making out these two guys to be like Manny and Floyd level lol, they've barely beaten a name between them. They should be trying to prove themselves NOW. Is it really such a crazy idea for a fighter to chase the biggest fights possible straight away whilst in their prime? The time for big fights for both of them is now.

Comment

Spence will soon be at a stage where/when he can no longer make the weight.
      These promoters of theirs need to do something different and try making the fight NOW.
      Instead of the ****** traditional 2 years later, or it may never happen at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
        Being at heavyweight makes no difference. A fights a fight. My point is you are making out these two guys to be like Manny and Floyd level lol, they've barely beaten a name between them. They should be trying to prove themselves NOW. Is it really such a crazy idea for a fighter to chase the biggest fights possible straight away whilst in their prime? The time for big fights for both of them is now.
        I am not making them out to be either Floyd or manny. The fact I point to their resumes at ww confirms this. Either you have a reading comprehension problem or you are just making that up to desperately cling to your irate argument.

I agree- they prove themselves the way other ww champs prove themselves- by defending their titles against the top guys, a point I made with regards to ray and Hearns before they fought.

So if you want them to chase the best fight possible, but post Thurman has better wins then both, then it’s clear you are not being serious about them chasing the best fight.

The best fight, factoring in your earlier post, would be Thurman-a fight Spence has been calling for and chasing. Given that fact, your criticism seems petty and agenda driven, which anyone who knows you and has followed your posts knows this is the case.

Crawford meanwhile is considered p4p best in the world but had to fight horn instead of manny in his 1st fight at ww.

Had he fought manny already and Spence had fought Thurman then saying they should fight next would make more sense as I posted earlier.

The time for big fights is now- but the time to fight each other is after they’ve eliminat d anyone else that could be considered a top ww-again considering who they have defeated at ww.

Just let the anti black, anti American agenda go dude.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-23-2018, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
          Leonard was 25 and Hearns 22 when they clashed in 1981. if they were around today we would've had to wait until they were both 30+ years old.

Spence 28 Crawford 30... both are about as prime as can be.

Seems like they're both pushing the PPV angle but I honestly don't see this fight doing huge #'s like that even though I'm hoping it does.

the Ward-Kovalev flop (twice) was a harsh reminder that PPV's need to attract the casual and even non boxing fans to succeed.

Spence-Crawford belongs on ESPN or CBS. not PPV.
          exactly. both guys are scared to lose and full of sh it they are two weight bullies. in a year or 2 spence will have to move up then Crawford will say he is out of my weight class. they better start testing them for real cause don't know how they make weight naturally especially spence

Comment

Working...
          X