Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Why Not Make Mikey Garcia Fight if He Can Beat Easter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    This is what Mikey gets for running his mouth about opponents he knows he won't have to fight.
    exactly this brings tears to my eyes...lol im waiting to see what Mikey gonna say. On the flipside if Garcia takes EJ on...Spence will get flack for fighting smaller guy

Comment

that's right! apply pressure on the weasel gracia that's been name dropping every chance he gets!! watch mikey goes back down to 135 lol.

Comment

Mikey isn't fighting Spence any time soon would take a beating

Mikey would get stopped by Spence. Too small and not tough enough. Huge mistake by Mikey. Stay at 135lbs and beat up Lomo.

Comment

Spence needs to fight the best but Garcia is too small.Porter,Danny Garcia ,Thurman and Crawford are around the corner and would all be good fights.Spence doesn't need the smaller guys or the payday fighters.

Comment

Mikey isn't fighting Spence any time soon would take a beating

Mikey would get stopped by Spence. Too small and not tough enough. Huge mistake by Mikey. Stay at 135lbs and beat up Lomo.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              Did Spence just call out a smaller man? What kind of monster is that? Hunt big game, take the fight if it comes, but this looks weak. He should pick on somebody his own size, maybe bigger, since he's so good. Come up with a real fight, I've seen enough of his mismatches.
              Mikey walks around very close to 175lbs! Mikey is loosing 35-40lbs to make 135. Maybe you should throw some of that same criticism towards Mikey for picking on smaller fighters at 135!

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                Spence needs to fight the best but Garcia is too small.Porter,Danny Garcia ,Thurman and Crawford are around the corner and would all be good fights.Spence doesn't need the smaller guys or the payday fighters.
                Mikey walks around very close to 175lbs and is loosing 35-40lbs to make 135. Mikey has no problem matching size its just he doesn't want to test himself! Only against much smaller fighters at 135!

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                  So it appears Spence is ready to start stirring the pot a little lol I guess he was serious about "Showing my personality more"

I don't particularly want the fight but it would remind me of how Oscar used to travel across divisions for big fights. Mikey seems to be that kind of special fighter, who's willing the take all challenges.

He doesn't have to win either. Weirdly, as long as Mikey was competitive, it actually might be smart for both of them b/c everybody would watch that fight. I'll have to think on this more.
                  What special challenges has Mikey taken in 38 career fights? You must be referring to another MIkey!

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                    Spence is my man but i agree that if he cant get any decent opposition for his next fight then look at 154 were their is a cpl of decent fights for Spence.
                    He can move back down after this one fight to go after Porter/Garcia.
                    The biggest hurdle i think is with the promoters wanting their fighters to keep that 0.
                    You do know that most of the top guys at 147 is with Haymon just as Spence? What hurdle is he facing? Crawford is the only one not with Haymon!

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                      spents needs to move to 160 and stop running his mouth
                      Mikey needs to move to 147 and stop running his mouth! You do know Mikey walks around near 175lbs & has to loose 35-40lbs to make 135!

Comment

Working...
                      X