Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Why Not Make Mikey Garcia Fight if He Can Beat Easter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence: Why Not Make Mikey Garcia Fight if He Can Beat Easter?

By Keith Idec - NEW YORK Errol Spence Jr. isn't calling out Mikey Garcia. The undefeated IBF welterweight champion made sure that was understood when he was asked Tuesday about possibly boxing Garcia later this year. Yet now that Garcia has brought it up, Spence is intrigued. "That could happen," Spence told a small group of reporters during a luncheon at a Manhattan restaturant...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Did Spence just call out a smaller man? What kind of monster is that? Hunt big game, take the fight if it comes, but this looks weak. He should pick on somebody his own size, maybe bigger, since he's so good. Come up with a real fight, I've seen enough of his mismatches.

Comment

Oh please. Will someone strip Keith Thurman of his last belt please? How long before Andre Berto gets another shot? PBC has stalled the F out of what was once a hot division.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        Did Spence just call out a smaller man? What kind of monster is that? Hunt big game, take the fight if it comes, but this looks weak. He should pick on somebody his own size, maybe bigger, since he's so good. Come up with a real fight, I've seen enough of his mismatches.
        Munguia? Lara? Trout [who seems to be intent on wrecking himself] ?

Comment

And now Mikey has nowhere to run.

Comment

Mikey and big brother are currently in hiding.

Comment

I know Mikey is the one who started this talk and called out Spence among others but I don't think Spence should pay Mikey any attention. At least not yet.
              Spence would get no respect for beating Mikey.
              But I give Spence alot of props for wanting to fight the best...

Comment

Errol the steroid using cheat want to fight Mikey but wants to collect 3 belts to fight Crawford lol what a fraud this juice head is turning in to the new Keith Thurman don’t be surprised when Errol starts playing the flute and riding mopeds. He’ll probably grow out a ponytail as well lol

Comment

Both of them beat hypejob Terrence Crawford

Comment

This is what Mikey gets for running his mouth about opponents he knows he won't have to fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X