Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Why Not Make Mikey Garcia Fight if He Can Beat Easter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do stupid kunts like you come up with stupid garbage like this you fooken moron?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
      Actually, Mikey called Linares bluff. He moved up in weight, fought a much bigger opponent, who was the only champ at 140. Bud did the same thing, except he fought Dulorme for a vacant belt. Linares and Mikey supposedly had an agreement (according to both sides) to fight after Mikey fought for a belt in a fourth division. Linares then backed out. So Mikey is fighting the best at 135 who will fight him.

Everyone cried that Mikey moved UP in weight to win a title in a fourth division. So he moved back down, and Linares backed out. Now he is fighting the next best at 135 who will fight him now, since everyone seemed to think Mikey staying at 140 and fighting bigger guys is ducking. Mikey has said he wants Loma. That is the fight to make, and Mikey moved back down in weight to hopefully make that fight.

I don't understand why anyone thinks Mikey wouldn't fight Spence. Yes, Spence would probably ko him, but Mikey seems to want the big fights. And outside of Loma, there are no big fights, big paydays, south of the welterweight division. Mikey said he would like to fight Spence sometime in the future, but he has said he wants Loma first.

VERY good post !

nobody has done anything wrong..... not Spence, not Mikey, and not Loma

Garcia has bigger/better fights at 135

Easter is exactly where Spence is at..... a new champ, trying to clear a path..... although we can obviously see what Spence brings to the table in terms of caliber..... and after Easter, Loma should be next for Mikey

some of Mikey's comments, and the possible appearance of seeming reluctant..... could likely stem from Arum/Top Rank..... not sure if making Garcia/Loma is even possible

Comment

Spence is not calling out Mikey..... he is responding

just like Ward, when he turned his attention toward Golovkin

and YES, I agree that you should keep names out of your mouth if you are not willing to fight them lol

Comment

Originally posted by GodLike View Post
          Not a fan of bigger fighters calling out little fighters but when the little fighter calls out the bigger fighter first i give the bigger fighter the pass for accepting the challenge.

just like Ward / Golovkin ???

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            I know Mikey is the one who started this talk and called out Spence among others but I don't think Spence should pay Mikey any attention. At least not yet.
            Spence would get no respect for beating Mikey.
            But I give Spence alot of props for wanting to fight the best...
            Stomps...you stated my thoughts exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
              Stomps...you stated my thoughts exactly!
              Glad you agree man....
              Spence is old school. He dares to be great and wants to fight the best.

Comment

Working...
              X