Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kelly Pavlik: If Khan Had A Better Chin He's Easily The P4P #1 !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think his concentration lets him down more than his chin.

Comment

Khan could have all the chin in the world, that will never be able to make up for his average boxing IQ. Let us not confuse gift with talent. Khan is gifted especially in the speed department but anyone with some timing and boxing IQ would beat Khan. Maybe not knock him out but they would hit enough to take him out of his elements and win over 12 rounds. A boxer with no power or IQ is Khan's dream opponent. He out-flurries or outboxes those kind of fighter over 12 rounds.

Comment

It's not just his chin. I mean his chin isn't good but he tends to lose focus defensively and gets clocked with haymakers that would knock just about anyone out.

Comment

But he DOESNT so thats that. If my grandmother had balls shed be my granpa.

Comment

Even if Khan had a good chin, he'd still be as dumb as a brick with no ring intelligence and would likely wind up in wars where he either gets ground down and stopped or simply loses a decision.

Remember this is a guy who didn't know if the UK had, had a female Prime Minister.

Who didn't know where Australia was on a map, while in Australia!

Comment

If Khan had a chin, he'd have spent 12 rounds getting timed and beaten up by Danny Garcia and Canelo rather than folding the second they caught him flush. That's the only difference.

Comment

People keep gassing khan up with statements like this then he gets the balls to fight guys and gets knocked out stop that already it’s not 2009.

Comment

Never understood this. It's like when people say Paulie would've been elite if he had power. Well no, because then he might not have had to develop other parts of his game as much to get by.

Khan just isn't a great boxer, that's why he isn't a p4p fighter. He has good speed and not much else. You need more than that to get past really good fighters.

His chin didn't let him down v Canelo. That shot would've knocked out anyone except a few fighters with real granite chins. He lost because he hasn't got the IQ to carry out a game plan at that level and gets sloppy and gets caught.

Comment

We would have missed some great KOs if he did. I mean damn my boy folds up when he gets touched.

Comment

Zab Judah would've been a P4P great if he had Stamina Victor Ortiz would've been great if he had Heart Bradley would've been if he had power etc...

Comment

Working...
                      X