Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kelly Pavlik: If Khan Had A Better Chin He's Easily The P4P #1 !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly Pavlik: If Khan Had A Better Chin He's Easily The P4P #1 !

So there we have it, Pavlik reveals what many of the more astute boxing aficionados are already well aware of - Khan has been hovering around the P4P top spot for a long time, with one liability being a less than stellar punch resistance in some of his fights. And perhaps his main liability is that he was avoided so often. He tried to prove how good he was against the best many times but Mayweather kept avoiding the fight, as did the majority of prolific welterweights such as Pacquiao, Marquez, Bradley and Broner.

What do you think.. If Khan consistently showed above average punch resistance is he easily the P4P #1 today?

@2:00

If Khan would bite down on his mouthpiece instead of yelling he would have a better chin.
    I agree with Kelly.

Comment

Khan is sick to death of his chin being butt of all jokes.
      Khan rates his own chin. He survived maid anas bombs.

Comment

Even the best chins can be cracked. Even with an average to good chin, I don't see him surviving Canelo. Not in a welterweight body

Comment

Bull****. He has one of the lowest ring iq's out there. Dosen't vary his timing or rythym at all.

Comment

**** no. This is the same guy that was getting outboxed by Chris Algeri. Even if he had the greatest chin in the world he wouldn't be number 1 pound for pound. Khan is just a well paid gatekeeper now like Adrien Broner or Andre Berto. He loses to any top welterweight.

Comment

Lmao Khanvas? Hell no

Comment

I don't agree with him. Even if he had an iron jaw Khan would not be a pound for pound best fighter. He lost to the very average Peterson on points and his chin was not a factor. Khan is good but not outstanding, bad chin or no bad chin. He also had trouble with Diaz who is a mediocre fighter at best. Khan has fast hands but he makes lots of mistakes and misses lots of punches leaving himself open for counters. He isn't a real big puncher either.

Comment

And if my aunt had wheels she'd be a bike.

Comment

khan's defense also suck. khan with a better chin would have taken much more punishment, so in a way he is lucky to have a weak chin

Comment

Working...
                    X