Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Bellew is a ****house, I'll Punch His Mouth When I See Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson does talk shyte

Comment

He has become like Shannon Briggs, a former lineal champion trying to talk his way into a fight based on a name made for himself in the past. He does not want to risk a payday vs Joshua or Wilder by fighting someone who can conceivably beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by stefjonno1 View Post
        Yeah but Fury uses it in the wrong way lol. The way people would use it would be like.. You walk into somewhere and don't like the place and u might say "this place is a ****house" I guess Fury can use it whatever way he wants, but I've never herd of anyone calling somebody a ****house until him.
        I'm not sure man - Fury isn't using it the way I'm familiar with (ie 'built like a brick ****house') and I'm from Manchester, but I'd use the phrase '****hole' to describe a particularly unpleasant place or location (as in 'Hyde is a proper ****hole'). Maybe it's down to regional dialect - where bouts you from, man?

Comment

****house sounds funnier. Sounds great, you ****ing ****house lol

Comment

I refer you all to Urban Dictionary:

Top definition
            ****house
            Someone who is the epitome of scum, The lowest of the low.

Someone with absolutely no morals.
            A person who's just out for themselves and has to regard for anyone else, no matter how close they may be.
            Hello mr Roberts, how are you today? I've made you some breakfast.

'**** off! I'm trying to watch Jeremy Kyle'
            Gav, You're such a ****house.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
              Brick sh..house is a compliment haha
              I know that

You said it can be used for someone who’s ripped

Comment

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
                He has become like Shannon Briggs, a former lineal champion trying to talk his way into a fight based on a name made for himself in the past. He does not want to risk a payday vs Joshua or Wilder by fighting someone who can conceivably beat him.
                Except Briggs got a bogus decision in a fight he clearly lost to even get that title off Foreman who didn't even hold an actual title at the time. Briggs is a joke, and a PED cheat. I hope he doesn't get a pay day, and if he does, I hope he takes a good beating in the process.

As far as Fury goes, the guy was like 400 pounds not that long ago. Do you really expect him to come back after losing all that weight and start fighting the top 5 guys immediately? It took Ali 3+ fights to get back to being great, and he was never the same even then. Frazier wouldn't have stood a chance against Ali from 1967.

Comment

much to do about nothing

Fury is correct: If he loses to Bellow then he is not ready yet. If he beats him, so what?

Comment

Fury will end like Oliver McCall, crying at some point during a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                      I'm not sure man - Fury isn't using it the way I'm familiar with (ie 'built like a brick ****house') and I'm from Manchester, but I'd use the phrase '****hole' to describe a particularly unpleasant place or location (as in 'Hyde is a proper ****hole'). Maybe it's down to regional dialect - where bouts you from, man?
                      Scotland. Yeah we would use the He's built like a brick ****house as well. And yeah ****house or ****hole would be the same meaning.

Comment

Working...
                      X