Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Canelo on the juice for the first fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    hold on now...you think nelo needed an edge to beat smith ?!?!?! LIAM SMITH ?!?!?!

he went THE DISTANCE with some 2-37 BUM right after his nelo fight !!!!

i dont know what youre implying with the no testing stuff. for me, until i see a failed test, theyre all clean (even pac).

..........assuming shlt

imho
    Canelo avoiding drug testing for this fight is very su****ious. This was the first fight in quite a while that he fought at the JM limit. I think
    He agreed to the limit instead of the catchweight he usually fights at because of public ridicule. I think he needed help (Clen) to make the weight. So yeah he needed help not to beat Smith but to get down to 154 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
      His argument is that you need to prove that a fighter couldn't win the fight without peds, in order for peds to prove an effect.

And since none of those killed in the ring, have been proven to be on peds, peds don't work.
      That's an idiotic argument. PEDs have been proven to have a significant effect on performance in many controlled experiments. To say they haven't been proven to help boxers win boxing matches - because a boxing match is not a controlled experiment - is insane.

Comment

so is canelo still training to mexico?? or will his entire camp be in san diego this time?

Comment

I dont understand why he took PED tests in the first place, Manny didnt take them, as he moved up in weight and gained power and conditioning and his fans didnt care, or maybe GGG is just trying to stall the fight.......Oh my bad

Comment

As much crap as I have given Canelo, it probably was just tainted meat, as the amounts were apparently consistent with contamination and it happened to be the one substance that is found in meat in mexico.

That's me being unbiased. If he popped for anything else or if it were in larger amounts then yeah, I'd say he was.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
              I dont understand why he took PED tests in the first place, Manny didnt take them, as he moved up in weight and gained power and conditioning and his fans didnt care, or maybe GGG is just trying to stall the fight.......Oh my bad
              he should have just paid the testers like Floyd did. Juice up with no worry.

Comment

Who knows? He didn't fail the drug test for the first fight. If his physique is vastly smaller and less ripped than before, that would be most interesting. If he performs significantly poorly in the rematch & Golovkin easily starches his ass, it will be hard to say that he wasn't dirty for the first fight.

Comment

id say quite a few top guys are juicing in one way or another, thats why they all need to get on the testing asap, peds make a big difference, otherwise noone would use them

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    You didn't forget them .. they were never announced. Canelo stopped revealing his fight night weights after the Kirkland fight.

In other words - when he won the WBC MW title and started trying to pretend that he wasn't really a MW.
                    i guess we will have to make due with the ronnie shields eye test

hes been using this technique to spot roiders FOR YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      Canelo avoiding drug testing for this fight is very su****ious. This was the first fight in quite a while that he fought at the JM limit. I think
                      He agreed to the limit instead of the catchweight he usually fights at because of public ridicule. I think he needed help (Clen) to make the weight. So yeah he needed help not to beat Smith but to get down to 154 pounds.
                      and no one makes weight naturally..............

making assumptions, doe

im just glad liam survived his battle with mr 2-37 AKA BUM DELUXE

Comment

Working...
                      X